drunk & inlove. (marcy x f reader)

Heya dudes! Chifuyon here, sorry for the long break. I've lost all monivation in writing and this just popped up at the top of my head mid conversation with my friend. I hope this chapter is enjoyable enough for you guys! :)

P.S. ur all 23+ in this
—————————————
Y/N - your name
N/N - nickname
—————————————–—
NARRATORS POV:
It was exactly 12:43 am. You and your girlfriend, Marcy, was invited to hang out with the rest of your friend group.

Y/N was a bit reluctant at first, since it involved drinking alcoholic beverages but decided there was no harm in letting herself cool down and have fun with her girlfriend, as well as her friends.

YOUR POV:
"What could go wrong? I mean, It's just a little party anyway." I thought to myself.

Well, I was incredibly wrong. The party was HUGE... And i'm not exaggerating. The place was cramped and full so we decided to stay outside as we decide to wait for our friends. We could hear the music blaring outside the bar as we wait.

Even outside, there were still people drinking and having fun. Looks like this is where we'll be drinking, then?

"Hey... Mars? Don't drink too much. You know how you act when do you." I remind my girlfriend, trying my best not to ruin her night or anything by being too strict.

Marcy gives me her usual, reassuring smile. Holding my hand as she does so. "Don't worry, N/N... I won't. We're here to talk, catch up, and have fun- Not drink till we can't anymore."

She says, chuckling softly as she gives me a quick peck on the lips.

Our friends finally reach the bar, parking before finally approaching us.

"Hey- It hasn't even been 10 minutes yet and you're already kissing?" Sasha comments, deciding to tease us already.

"Don't talk, man. You give me a headache everytime you do." I playfully punch her shoulder with a soft smile.

"Give the lovebirds a break, Sash. It's not like you don't kiss me every 5 seconds." Anne says, scolding Sasha playfully while teasing her.

"AHHHHHishwis./&&/82 ANNEE!!! I haven't seen you in sooo long!" Marcy runs up to Anne, hugging her tightly.

"Woah, Marbles- Don't worry, I won't disappear!" Anne reassured her while laughing softly, hugging her back as both me and Sasha stand next to eachother, admiring both of our amazing girlfriends.

(WITH Y/N AND SASHA)
"So, what's it like living with Anne?" I asked Sasha out of the blue while Anne and Marcy catch up.

"Ah, It's cool... You get a 5-star chef living under the same roof as you, who happens to give the best kisses too!" Sasha says with a smile on her face, you could clearly see the slight red tint on her cheeks as she talks to you about Anne.

"Fun. Is that all?" I ask as we walk behind Anne and Marcy, still both chatting.

"No. But if I told you all about it we'd be stuck here till the next morning." Sasha comments, nudging my shoulder playfully.

"So... What's it like living with Marcy?" She adds, asking me the question now.

"Well, It's amazing. An adorable, smart, klutzy, gamer gf? It's all I could ever ask for." I say with a soft chuckle, watching Marcy have so much fun talking with Anne made my heart flutter.