- What are you insinuating? - Sakusa said looking at the other one as if to find you if he needed to murder someone. Let's just say Inunaki is not really good at giving a fuck and his reply proved that.

- I mean you stare at Atsumus' thighs every single practice, so I assumed he had to wear something really showing to make your nosebleed - He said taking a sipp of his smoothie he bought, while shopping with the others.

- Why should I get a nosebleed when I look at him? - Sakusa asked confused, but with his cheeks tinted pink. He knew he was caught.

- Cause you are hopelessly pining over him ever since he joined? - Inunaki said while raising his eyebrow.

At that moment the whole team felt the atmosphere shift. They knew what Inunaki said was true, but it was an unspoken rule, you don't confront Sakusa about his feelings. All of them were scared how would the germophobe react. Will he shout? Will he ignore everything? Will he pack his bag and leave? Nobody knows, but they were about to find out. They held their breath and...

- Am I that obvious? - Sakusa said as if disappointed in himself. To say that the team wasn't prepared was a really gigantic understatement.

Bokutos' jaw was literally on the floor, Hinatas' eyes were about to pop out of his soccets, Barnes had to hold Adrah, because he fainted.

- So you are admitting to liking Miya Atsumu, like the Miya Atsumu, our setter? The fake blond, which you always denied your feelings for? That guy? - Meian questioned.

- Yeah... I know. The worst part is I liked him since high school and realised it only few month prior. I need to get ridd of my feelings, it will cause a shift in our dynamic and I don't want that. And he will never like me back, so better just forget. - Sakusa groaned.

He never initiated phisical contact, but with Atsumu... oh god, he wanted to touch him. He wanted to hug him, cuddle him while reading books under the covers of his bed. He wanted to count his freackles from top to bottom and left to right. He wanted to kiss every inch of the soft skin and so much more.

- Pause. Why do you think he won't like you back? - Barnes asked.

- I don't know? Maybe the fact he is straight? - Sakusa said sarcasticly, while putting another paper towel to his nose.

Inunaki and Bokuto started to laugh like hyenas, while the rest giggled.

- What's so funny? - Sakusa asked mad

- Omi-san, if Atsumu was even a bit more gay, he would be a fricking pride flag - Hinata said brushing off a tear.

- What? - Sakusa asked again this time confused.

- Sakusa, the fact that Miya is bisexual is a well known to everyone. - Barnes said, while putting his hand on the others shoulder.

- So well know that even the Adlers and EJP Raijin players know this. - Bokuto chimed in as Adriah nodded.

- So you are saying I have a chance - Sakusa said as his eyes widen and a small smile formed on his lips, but it wasn't noticable for the rest from under the mountain of papel towels under his nose.

- A chance at what? - Atsumu said walking to the living room.

- NOTHING! - Bokuto and Hinata yelled, while looking at the setter.

- A chance at winning our next match - Barnes said, while Adriah nodded with his arms crossed to look more convincing.

-Bokkun, Shouyo are you nervous before our next match? Don't worry we can beat them in our sleep. - He said as he gave the largest grinn he could.

- And Here ya go Omi. Sorry for punching ya, but honestly ya deserved it for scaring the crap out of me. - Atsumu said thowing a bag of frozen peas at him.

- Thanks -

- WHY WOULD YOU PUNCH HIM? - Inunaki asked looking at the setter confused.

- He sneaked up on me and I didn't know it was him... so I punched him is self defence. - the setter said.

- How hard did you punch him? - Barnes asked.

- Really hard - Sakusa said.

- Tommorow will need to check for a broken nose - Barnes said sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose. It was too much for him. First Sakusa choking Atsumu, then Inunaki burning the toasts and making it smell as if he was set the whole kitchen on fire. After that Bokutos' arm got stuck in the vending machine it the shopping mall and the fire fighters had to come and now this. He was honestly done with his life.

-  What time is it? - Sakusa asked.

- it's almost 10 pm Sakusa - Meian said, while checking on it his phone.

- Oh! Ya know what that means. - Atsumu said while giving a huge grinn once again.

- No...- Inunaki said while the rest looked at each other.

- What day is it today again? - Atsumu asked a bit confused.

- The 19th of March - Adriah said cluelessly.

- OH GOD, YOU FORGOT? - Atsumu said walking closer to Sakusa and grabbing his arm.

- Let's go Omi. They don't deserve ya. - He said while getting Sakusa off the couch.

- Sure, where do you want to go? - Sakusa said when they were out of the ear shot of the team.

- Maybe to yer room and watch something till midnight? I want to be the first one, to say my wishes to ya on yer 24th birthday. - Atsumu smiled gently.

It made Sakusa feel weird inside, it felt warm, fuzzy and funny. If that what beign loved feels like, he could get used to it.