Chapter 1

I'M VENGEANCE

Reader's pov.

Thursday.

October 31st.

The city street are crowded for the holiday,
Even with the rain.

Hidden in a chaos, is the element.

Waiting to strike like snakes, but i'm there too.

Watching.

Two years of nights, have turned me into a nocturnal animal, i must choose my targets carefully.

It's a big city.

i can't be everywhere but they don't know where i am.

They made a signal for when they need me to show up. Since they found a robbery unconscious and were crying about a bat looking monster showed up.

And started to keep hunting him when he first encounter me.

I used a fear bomb so when they inhaled green gas, they will start to hallucinate and sees's me as a scary bat monster that will eat them alive.

And that made them an idea of making a bat signal.

But when that light hits the sky.

It's not just a call, it's a warning to them.

Fear is a tool.

They think i'm hiding in the shadows.

But i am the shadows.

No ones pov.

There were eight people who were had a clown make up, and they had an old man hostage. The leader then called a kid who's in there, who had been force to join them if he didn't want to get killed. The leader then told the kid to kill the old man who caught it as a hostage, but he hesitated.

The leader noticed this and told him. If he didn't kill the old man. They will kill them instead.

This made the kid frightened and he's hands were shaking. He get closer the old man and look at him. The old man looked at the kid and then shook he's head telling him don't do it.

This made the kid hesitated again and then closed it eyes so he can kill the old man quickly, and not look at it.

He then rised he's hands to go for the stab while he closed he's eyes. This made the old man closed he's eyes as well but, when the kid was going for a kill.

Someone in the dark showed up. Making the clone group looked behind. They then saw a man with a black costume and with a bat shape on it's chest.

 They then saw a man with a black costume and with a bat shape on it's chest