You Saved My Life, Make It All Alright

The next few months went by quickly since Christmas at the Cafe, Ranboo spent his days going to school and weekends he would work his shift at the Crows Roost. From moving here knowing no one until now when he had several people he could count on, it was a pleasant change. Miles more than he ever thought, this fresh start being the best choice he has ever made.

Phil and Kristin were super understanding when exam season approached, working more hours so their kids would spend their time studying. The couple would do anything for those they counted under their care, the whole family the sweetest people to walk this earth, Ranboo finding himself included within that the moment he walked through that glass door a while ago. During their shifts the twins would help the lanky soul study, in return he would quiz them on the subject matter they were struggling with.

As the weeks passed they grew closer to Easter, a lovely holiday full of chocolate and childhood whimsy. Ranboo and his Aunt had made no plans to celebrate the day, since he moved here she had become more distant which hurt her nephew, but he could also understand. They never were that close as he aged, so he fully expected to spend his time here for the holiday.

Phil and Kristin were planning to host a celebration for all those who didn't get home anyways, something similar to Christmas. The sheer joy the pair gave off when caring for those they saw as their own was infectious, Kristin unexpectedly showing up with decorations for the event midway through Ranboo's shift today which Wilbur gave a wide grin about.

Techno just sighs with a good-natured smirk, their mother radiant as she places several bags down on a table nearby. The morning had been slow, a lot of their customers were fellow students who were taking exams so it really only got busy near the end of Ranboo's shift these weekends. The twins were mostly done with their tests already, picking up extra hours while Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo were busy.

"There were so many good sales today!" Kristin says triumphantly, Phil following behind with a tired but happy expression as he carries a few more bags over to where his wife was standing.

"Yeah and I think we took most of their stock." He teases his wife, who gives him a glare full of love.

"The holidays are a perfect reason to decorate, we have a whole Cafe to do!" She replies, pulling out a bag of plastic eggs. "You were also the one who advocated for an Egg Hunt."

Ranboo perks up at that, Wilbur giving him a curious look until he explains. "I've never participated in one of those."

"That's a shame mate, I am glad we grabbed them then," Phil answers with a kind voice, digging through the paper bags to find chocolates. "You aren't allergic to anything, right Ran?"

He shakes his head, growing more excited for the coming weekend the more things are revealed from their bags of goodies. Techno is typing away on his phone as this exchange happens, his phone dinging as a text is received. "Sam, Niki and Aimsey are asking permission to destroy the kitchen with cookie preparation soon."

"We are planning the feast for Sunday so some time before that is fine, maybe Saturday." Phil rubs his chin before declaring. "Fuck it, let's close the Cafe for the weekend, I doubt we will be busy anyways."

"Any excuse for a day off my love." Kristin jokes, but nods her head. "We can focus on just having a magical holiday full of far too much sugar for those of you who need relaxation."

"I heard days off and I am so in." Tommy bursts through the kitchen door, Tubbo hot on his heels.

"One weekend really won't hurt and the same deal as last time, I will still pay you your wages for the hours you should have worked." Phil looks to his sons and Ranboo, who nod. They still had a week before they could chill, but it was great to have a goal to look forward to.