𝟓.

"So this is awkward"

Ziggy

I'm not someone who wakes up early. Hell I'm not someone who wants to wake up at all, I would much rather just stay in bed all day and do absolutely nothing.

So when I heard an alarm waking me up at.. "what the fuck.." I sat up, my hair as messy as it can be and I checked the time on my phone, which was charging on my bedside table.

"5:30 am?!" I whispered to myself tiredly, my vision still blurry from the sleepiness. I groaned and fell back onto the bed with a thump.

I groaned mentally and tried to get myself back to sleep, but I heard shuffling from the other side of the room. Rolling my eyes I turned my head facing y/ns side of the semi-dimly lit room.

Of course, she always woke up early for everything. So of course she was getting up at this time like a sociopath. She picked up her phone and turned off the alarm, thank god.

I don't think she noticed I'm awake yet, but I saw the way the light from her phone lit up a part of her face, Beautiful. Until she turned it off and got up entirely.

"It's rude to stare ziggy."

I froze, shit. She knows I'm awake, if she forces me to wake up at the psychopathic time then she's oh so wrong.

"Class doesn't start until 8, why are you up at this time?" The morning rasp still very visible in my voice, I'm glad she's not right next to me right now because damn, that's some morning breath right there.

"I wanna be refreshed. Is that so wrong?" I could visibly see her cocking an eyebrow in my head. "When you wanna be refreshed you don't wake up the entire school with that damn alarm."

She scoffed and proceeded her way outside of the room, which meant I could finally go back to sleep. Until I felt something get thrown onto my head.

"Ow! What the fuck y/n!" I sat up again and rubbed my head. That fucking hurt. "Get up!" She stood in front of my bed with her arms stuck to her waist..

"Oh my fucking god.. fine. I'm up."

"Good."

She didn't walk out of the room this time. Instead she gripped my arm and dragged me up from the bed. "I can get up myself you know."

"I know." She giggled and then she dragged me to the kitchen and we spent the rest of the 2 hours we had having breakfast.

I found my schedule and noticed that I had economics with y/n. She had left earlier than me to go to the café and I didn't tour the campus before coming so I had no idea where the hell to go.

I just walked around like an idiot, occasionally smiling to the people who smiled at me first. So far according to my knowledge about 58% of students here are assholes and the others are just chill.

I kept on staring at my paper and looking at doors so I could see if I found the right class, and eventually lucky me, I did. As soon as walked into the room all eyes turned to me. And I could see y/n smile upon seeing my confused face.

"Sorry.."

I hesitantly apologize and went my way to take a seat next to y/n as she was the only person I knew in this class. "Way to be early." She nudged my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and leaned back onto the chair.

"The professor isn't even here yet-" just as I said that, the front doors of the classroom opened widely, revealing a woman who was probably our professor, she didn't look older than 30 and when she got in she glared at me, only me for some damn reason.

"You. You're late." She raised her index finger pointing it in my direction. I gulped. How the hell did she know I was late if she wasn't even in the class. "I didn't mean to be.. I got lost." I choked out and shrugged.

She scoffed and let it go. "You're a college student now, remember everyone this isn't high school! Alright you're 18 or above and I'm expecting you to act like it."

She started walking around the room with her arms crossed. "My name is Zara Charles and I'm going to be your professor and lecturer for Economics and economics only. Now all of you are here because you're either good at math or you hate yourself." The students including y/n and I laughed.

"Don't get your hopes up, I'm funny but I'm strict,. So here are the rules, rule number 1, please for the love of god don't be late to my classes, rule number 2 you can eat in class and use your phone but don't bring a full course meal and watch Netflix at the same time I'm blabbing on. Rule number 3.." she continued on and I was kind of starting to zone out.

"She's such a milf." Y/n whispered next to me, I almost gagged and turned to look at her. "Oh come on you can't doubt she's fine. Look at her." It sounds weird, my ex telling me to look at another woman. But I guess the professor was kind of attractive but for godsake she's likes 12 years older than me.

"Now, introduce yourselves and we shall begin!"

"That was the most boring shit I had to sit through." Y/n groaned next to me whilst she packed her stuff. "Tell me about it." I respond with the same amount of annoy in my voice, that was until I felt someone tap on my shoulder.

Which scared me shitless and caused me to drop my books. "Ziggy!" Y/n scolded but I turned around and faced the person. "Hey bitch." Evette smiled at me. I would have smiled back if I didn't just drop all my books on my ex girlfriend.

"Hey." I sighed and y/n handed me my books back. "You're in eco?" I asked her as I shoved my books onto my bag carelessly, Evette hummed and looked past me over to y/n.

"Oh right! Uh- Ette this is y/n, y/n this is Evette  or Ette, she's a friend I made a few days ago." Y/n awkwardly waved at the purple headed girl and Evette only chuckled. "Nice to meet you y/n."

"Nice to meet you too."

"If you two wanna hang out with me and my brother it's totally cool." I furrowed my eyebrows, I thought she said her brother was in Europe. "Isn't your brother studying abroad?" I questioned her.

"Yeah, but he changed his mind last minute so now he's he-" before she could finish her sentence, a guy with fluffy hair ran up to us. "Hey Ette." He greeted, wait isn't that?"

"Babe?"