Chapter Four: "Unexpected" kiss

Comincia dall'inizio

"Why are you asking me that Momo?"

"Just answer the question please."

"Yeah maybe, I don't know yet"

"If it were to happen soon, what are you looking for in a person?"

"Momo, why are you asking me this?"

"I just was curious on what you thought.."

"Well, I don't talk to many girls or people in general but if I were to have a relationship I'll look for Personality, and Loyalty, and acceptance with me being quirkless." 

"Is that all?" 

"Yes, it is now tell me what about you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah, what do you look for in a relationship? It's only fair right?"

"The same as you but instead of acceptance, I look for someone who won't use me for my riches"

They stayed silent for a moment then Izuku moves away from Momo a bit then looks at her.

"I want you to answer me truthfully"

"What is it?"

"Why do you... Why do you seem so obsessed with me?"

*Because I am of course!* Momo thought

"I don't know..Maybe it's because you saved me.. It's kinda like you're my hero" 

Momo blushes slightly looking away from him "embarrassed" so he'll believe it. Izuku sighs then turns away from her.

"I'm not a hero, I was just in the right place at the right time"

"Lair! You said it yourself, you could've left me there but you didn't!"

"True but that doesn't mean I'm a hero"

Momo just sat there shocked then gritted her teeth angeirly

"Then why'd you do it?!"

"Do what?"

"Why'd you even go in the alleyway! You could have just left! You just met me you didn't have to be a hero..."

"I did it because, you seemed like a nice girl also I'd regret just walking away"

"I'll say this again, You're my hero and you can't change that!"

"I wasn't planning to"

Momo looked at him angeirly then starts punching his arm.

"Stupid jerk! Made me cry!"

"Why would you cry for someone you don't even know?"

Momo put her hand on his shoulder and made him face her.

"Then tell me more about you! Let me get to know you!"

"I'm only here to be your bodyguard"

"I don't want you to just be my bodyguard! I want you to be my friend!"

*Maybe more than that..* Momo thought.

"That wasn't the deal"

Momo got more upset and grabs onto his shirt with both hands and pulls him closer to her.

"Just listen to me!"

"I have been listening and I'm telling y-"

Momo gave up then pulled Izuku into a kiss making Izuku's eyes widen and a deep blush was on his face. She pulls away from the kiss and Izuku just looked at her in shock. She looks away blushing.

"I told you.. I didn't want you to just be my bodyguard you jerk.."

Izuku was too stunned to speak and Momo looked back up at him.

"We should be going...Mother and Father would worry"

Izuku just nodded and grabbed all the bags and stands up. They starts walking back to the Yaoyorozu's residents without a work spoken between them. Izuku was still processing what just happened and Momo was too "embarrassed" and "upset" to talk.

*I broke under pure pressure....I kissed him.. Finally, I finally kissed him* Momo thought.

*So I was right? I was....What does this mean now?* Izuku thought.

They continued their walk in silence and when they got back to the house Izuku have Momo her things and went to his room. Izuku flopped down on the bed and stares at the ceiling. All he could think about was the kiss.

"So she really meant that.. I'll talk to her about it tomorrow"

Momo walked into her room and after she closed the door then played down on her bed. 

"He'll be mine forever! No one elses and I'll make sure of that." Momo says smiling.

She then headed into the bathroom to shower. After she gets out the shower she changed her clothes and got into bed. She laid there for a moment and smirks.

*Playing victim is so easy! He didn't see it coming at all!* Momo thought then bed to sleep happily.

Izuku on the other hand couldn't sleep at all.

"Curse you ya damn feelings! Damnit!" Izuku muttered

To be continued....