Episode 10: Heroic Heroes of the Deep

Magsimula sa umpisa

SpongeBob:
Looks great! Thank you, Sandy.

Sandy:
Any time, SpongeBob.

Patrick then got into the driver's seat of the vehicle, and SpongeBob got into the seat next to him. The two take off, and drive back towards SpongeBob's house, ready to start their adventures. Upon arriving, they readied for a mission.

SpongeBob:
And so it begins.

They equipped their superhero suits, piecing together every bit of it. When they finished, they looked in the mirror to admire themselves.

SpongeBob:Now for our names

SpongeBob:
Now for our names. I'll be...the Bubble Blower.

SpongeBob then took out a red blaster, and shot out a bubble that broke a rock.

Patrick:
Cool, and I'll be...the Super Star! Come on, Bubble Blower, it's time for patrol.

They then got back into the boat, and drove off from the house. While driving, the Bubble Blower and the Super Star come across a man being pinned to a building by two criminals.

Criminal 1:
Already, give us your money.

Criminal 2:
Or be belated into this ground!

Fish:
Alright, take my wallet.

As the first criminal takes the wallet, the Bubble Blower and the Super Star jump down from their vehicle.

Bubble Blower:
Alright, let that man go, criminal scum!

Criminal 1:
And you might you's be?

Bubble Blower:
We're the new heroes in town, the Bubble Blower and the Super Star!

Criminal 2:
Can we get 'em, boss?

Criminal 1:
No, we should let 'em beat us...yes we should beat 'em!

Super Star:
You take the small one, I'll handle the big guy.

The Super Star charges towards the second criminal, and throws a punch to him. The first criminal makes some odd moves, before the Bubble Blower shoots a bubble into his eyes, and causes him to run away screaming. The Super Star then knocked the other criminal to the ground, and punched him in the face.

Bubble Blower:
Here you are, Sir.

Fish:
Thanks, you really showed them.

The Super Star then tied up the criminals around a lamppost, and left a note, telling the police to pick them up. The two then get back into the boat, and take off, as two cops show up by the criminals. One takes the note, and reads it.

Cop:
Police, these are two criminals, please arrest. Okay, I'm the truck you two.

Meanwhile at the Chum Bucket, Plankton was welding together a robot while laughing maniacally.