Chapter 291 - 300

Start from the beginning

    Jiang Junmo nodded after thinking for a while, and went to the county seat by himself the next day. When he came back, he brought a large stack of Great Unity.

    Lu Xia smiled with satisfaction, and finally saw the money back.

    Then with a smile, she opened the foreign classics she secretly hid and read them.

    Jiang Junmo's eyes deepened when he saw this, "Where did you get the book, can you understand it?"

    Lu Xia realized that she had revealed her secrets, but she didn't care too much. Anyway, Jiang Junmo already knew that she had a secret, as long as she was sure She's not a spy, so she knew he would hide it for her.

    So I made an excuse at random,

    "I found the book at the waste collection station. I met someone before and helped her. She saw that I was smart, so she taught me some English, so I can probably understand it."

ꨄChapter 292

    Jiang Junmo was silent when he heard the words, and didn't say whether he believed it or not, but asked: "If you are admitted to university, what major do you want to study?"

    Lu Xia thought about it, and she really had no idea about the major.

    She doesn't like anything in particular. The only regret is that she studied English so hard in her previous life, but it didn't play a role in the end, so she thought about it and said, "English.

    " "

    Lu Xia nodded, "I know."

    Jiang Junmo was silent for a moment, and finally said: "You can take the test if you want, but if others ask, you can say that you learned from me!"

    Only then did Lu Xia understand , he saw that she was lying, and she also knew what he was worried about.

    So he smiled and said: "Okay!"

    But I was a little curious, "How do you know English?"

    "I learned it from my former neighbor when I was young. He studied abroad when he was young."

    Lu Xia nodded and then asked, "Then you What major are you going to study?"

    Jiang Junmo thought for a while, "I'm not interested in anything, the only thing I like is painting, and I don't know if the Academy of Fine Arts will recruit students for the college entrance examination, it seems that I have to ask my seniors. "

    Lu Xia didn't know much about this aspect, "Then what if we don't recruit students?"

    Jiang Junmo hesitated after hearing this, "Then learn architectural design, I'm also very curious about this!"

    But even though he said so, but Lu Xia could still see that he was not very interested, and just prayed that this college entrance examination would recruit art students.

    She didn't know anything about this, so she could only see what Senior Brother Xu had to say.

    Afterwards, Jiang Junmo sent a telegram to Senior Brother Xu, and learned that he could apply for the art major, and their teacher had been hired back as the dean of the Academy of Fine Arts of Beijing University.

    And also told Jiang Junmo that the teacher said that he would wait for him at Beijing University.

    Lu Xia was very excited when he heard that, and was glad that Jiang Junmo could learn the major he was interested in.