Update 0.2

So those of you who are confused as to who the heck Ryder Axel is, he's Jenny's brother, who she didn't know in the first book. He will be properly introduced in RTTE season 2, in an unmade episode that I created myself. 

The photo above is Arrow, Ryder's dragon, a brown and white Nadder. As for Ryder himself, he is blonde with slightly neater hair than Hiccup, and light brown eyes. More about him and Astrid will be revealed in race to the edge. 

And yes, Valka knew Jenny and Ryder's parents. That may seem like a strange coincidence, but when you think about it, it really makes since. The Axel's traveled the archipelago, rescuing dragons and fighting hunters, and would have likely met nearly every dragon (including Cloudjumper). In fact, at some point in Race to the edge, Viggo tells Jenny that he knew of her parents. Valka was taken from Berk and was brought hundreds of miles away. She didn't originally land on the Island that she meets Hiccup and Jenny in the second movie. Instead, Cloudjumper brought her to the people who had once rescued him, as we know that dragons are very smart and sensitive. As it is explained, Jenny's parents nurtured Valka to health, and allowed for her to stay and taught her their ways, until the fire caused by Drago on their Island. Then the Axel's sent Valka and the dragons one way, and Jenny, Spark and Ryder in the other. The reason Valka knew who Jenny was, was because of the remarkable resemblance between Jenny and her mother.

I will be posting each Season as I finish it (RTTE) so more explanation about Ryder and who he was will be coming soon. As for riders of berk and defenders of berk, I wasn't extremely impressed with it, so I'm having a hard time finding motivation to write for it, but I promise I will post it. Eventually.

  If there are any questions about Ryder or Jenny's family, or anything else regarding httyd, please comment your question and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

thanks for reading 💕