Chapter 3

Mitch's POV

When the officer handed me the note, I couldn't believe it. It was Maddy. Maddy? I whispered? Then, another note fell onto the table. Yes, Mitchel, yes, it is me. I couldn't believe it. What are you doing here? I asked. Then I heard a voice. Mitch, not everyone goes to heaven. I am one of the people, forced to haunt you. I screamed, WHAT?! Yes Mitchael? Maddy added. I can also read thoughts... Oh crap. I thought. Uhh.. I'll just leave you alone for a minute. Mitch, I heard you.. I heard you say you moved on! I saw you kiss her in the park! I SAW EVERYTHING! ... I went silent. I am mad at you.. she said. For what? I answered harshly. FOR ASKING OUT A GIRL AT MY FUNERAL YOU ASS HOLE!!

Oh.. I said.

Hanna's POV

I heard screaming.. a feminine voice? But the officer wasn't in there.. It was just Mitch. I opened the door to find a spirit? and Mitch screaming at eachother. W-who are you? I questioned the spirit. Maddy.. she answered. Oh.. Everything makes sense now! The letter.. The screaming.. The noises.. They were all from you? Yes, she asnwered. It pains me everytime you 2 kiss. She said, clearly boiling. I'm sorry. I answered with sarcasm. WHAT WAS THAT!? She boomed. I said sorry again with more sarcasm. You.. YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON I LOST MITCH!! She screeched. No, he asked me out I said sassily. Then, she disapeared into thin air. What a bitch.. I thought. I can hear you Hanna. She said.

CRAP! I thought.