three*

Helllooo. Please let us know what you think!
Warnings: smut <3
———

She should have taken Harry seriously when he said it would be an addiction.

It fucking was.

It seemed like the man could barely go a few minutes without a kiss in her presence, and she couldn't be bothered to lie and say she didn't absolutely fucking love it.

His lips found her neck as she sipped her coffee, rubbing tiredly at her eyes. Last night was an outing with their friends for Adam's birthday. They'd celebrated sober, though no one else was. No one batted an eye at Harry's hand on her thigh or when he had dragged her to dance- but more so make out heavily on the dance floor with a memory that would stick far clearer than any of their others. The taste of lime and tequila on his tongue and his hand gripping her hips while she moved them was an aphrodisiac, her lips still tingling from the nip he had given it when her hand slipped under his shirt.

A weak, sleepy whine left her throat as his teeth grazed the curve of her neck, biting down lightly on the sensitive flesh. His newest thing had been hickies. Attempting them, at least, trying to see how he could mark her. The possessiveness he actually showed towards her had reared its head the night before in ways that had made her panties ruined. Of course, they'd been tipsy and as soon as they got home they passed out in his bed for a change and regretfully didn't get too much else.

"Don't like wakin' up alone."

The timber and rasp of his sleepy voice could have made her moan out loud. Ember hadn't liked leaving his grip this morning, needing to use the restroom desperately- and caffeine to soothe her grumpy nature in the morning. Leaving him behind has been painful considering she had been in heaven in that bed, her nighttime shivers gone from the furnace of a man that wrapped around her like a koala- but she really had to piss, damn it.

"Sorry." Her voice was gritty from sleepy, but added into it the spark of arousal in her body from his morning voice and the lips making their rounds on her throat. "Had to pee. And you've got the nespresso machine." She giggled, squirming lightly as he rubbed his nose back and forth on her shoulder. The strong arm around her squeezed her back into him, a quiet grunt leaving his throat as she could feel him against her ass.

Oh. Fuck.

Harry could hear the breath hitch in her throat as his length pressed up against her ass, letting her feel exactly what it did to him. "N'then you want to tease me in my own kitchen? do you know what it does t'me, seeing you in my kitchen, drinking from my mug, in my fuckin' shirt?" Fingers fell down to where his shirt hit her legs, sliding underneath it. Large palms glided up the soft flesh of her belly, settling on her ribs. "Cruel, cruel woman. But I suppose I could expect that from you." A deep inhale was taken as another shower of kisses was slowly pressed from shoulder all the way to her jaw, biting down on the curved line with a groan. He was slowly rubbing himself against her, not trying to push it too far without more communication but thoroughly enjoying himself.

It didn't help that Ember let out a sweet little sigh, pressing her ass back into him as silent permission. "Shouldn't it soothe the territorial pup in you? Nearly thought you'd pissed on my leg last night to mark your territory." She teased back with a laugh, setting the coffee mug down and joining his hands under her shirt. "Danced with me just like this... rubbing against me. So hard then, too. Kind of wanted to make you cum on that dance floor."

God damn, she had a hold on him.

Since their arrangement had gone around, they hadn't done too much- but one thing they had done was rub off on each other. Ember had gotten off on his thigh, and much like this, Harry had humped her during a movie they had been watching. It seemed like since those times, they had a hard time prying their bodies off of each other.