Luo Wencheng smoothly took the phone for him, unlocked it and took a picture of the paper.

He moved naturally, whereas before that, even when Lu Chong's phone was on the coffee table in front of him, he wouldn't touch it. Even if he didn't have his own phone with him but wanted to check the time, he would get up and walk a few steps to take a look at the clock hanging on the wall, rather than move his hand to light the screen.

He subconsciously drew a line between the two of them because he felt that the phone was a very personal thing.

And now, that line was slowly disappearing.

Lu Chong looked at his face.

Luo Wencheng hadn't noticed it. He tapped on the photo to see the effect. It was very clear. He didn't know what came over him, or if it was just a purely instinctive hand motion, but he tapped on the photo and slid to the left.

The previous photo popped up. It was him, standing in the courtyard in the late afternoon, fiddling with the flowers. At that time, he lowered his head. The picture was taken from behind on his left. It was obviously a candid shot, but it was actually very good. Luo Wencheng looked at it and thought it looked great.

Luo Wencheng looked at Lu Chong with surprise: "Are you taking pictures of me?"

Lu Chong coughed, "You didn't seem to want to talk to me that day." Lu Chong was a very sensitive person, especially to Luo Wencheng's mood changes. When Luo Wencheng was not in a good mood and did not want to talk, he would be very conscious and considerate not to disturb him.

However, there were too many times when Luo Wencheng was not in a good mood, and too many times when Lu Chong stared silently from a distance, so he couldn't help but take a few pictures.

Luo Wencheng pursed his lips; in those previous months, his attitude seemed really bad. Either he was indifferent, or although he was reasonable, he was basically pretending to be patient, annoyed with everyone, his face smiling but his heart cold.

From Lu Chong's point of view, it should be quite upsetting, right?

If you can't get close, you can only hide in the distance and take a few photos secretly. It was pretty miserable to think about it.

He whispered: "I will try not to be like that in the future."

Lu Chong smiled and rubbed his hair, saying gently, "Don't force yourself, I know you don't mean it." His voice was low and soft, like a gentle spring breeze, "Let's take our time."

Luo Wencheng rubbed his ears that were slightly tickled by the invading voice. The roots of his ears were tingling.

What a rascal! He thought Lu Chong was getting better and better at teasing people. He could resist sexually explicit words, but this kind of words that didn't sound like a problem at all, were more exciting.

He actually didn't wake up in a good mood every morning, and he didn't want to care about Lu Chong. But as the day went on, he slowly talked more and more, and by the end of the day he was basically soaking in sweet sugar water, titillated by these little gestures, little words of affection and the coaxing voice.

His heart that obviously relied on a machine to keep beating always changed its frequency because of Lu Chong's performance, and the throbbing sensation of tightening and contracting was quite overwhelming.

He lowered his head and continued to swipe through the photos, each one of him.

He was sitting and reading, he was lying on his back, he was squinting in the sun, he was eating, he was yawning in boredom...

Each one was taken very well. He turned to Lu Chong: "They're all so good, have you practised it specifically?"

Lu Chong said vaguely, "Somewhat."

In fact, he had deleted all those that were not good enough.

Luo Wencheng kept flipping through them as if he was addicted, putting aside all the business, and Lu Chong didn't bother him and pondered over the paper by himself.

But after pondering all the way back to the Lu family's house, he didn't have a clue. He sent the picture to his confidants who were proficient in this area, but after a day and a night the reply came that it was unbreakable. It was not a regular code, but a private one that only certain people could read.

Lu Chong could only ask "the man paid by Luo Wencheng" to deliver the note to Bruin De Lang and then monitor his reaction.

The code was indeed a private code between Liu Lifu and Bruin De Lang, which only they knew how to decipher, but it was so complicated that Bruin De Lang took some time to decipher it, and when he did, he was furious.

Liu Lifu was his friend, the two had been in the same dormitory when Liu Lifu was studying abroad and were close enough to keep in touch afterwards. In fact, Liu Lifu had been involved in some of those experiments of his, and some of the unethical things Liu Lifu had done had been done with Bruin De Lang's help abroad.

They were certainly on good terms because they each had a handle on the other and their interests were entangled.

Bruin De Lang felt that if he was caught so easily this time, there must be a mole around him. He didn't dare to contact anyone else, so he could only contact Liu Lifu, a personal friend, and then ask him to inform someone reliable in the organisation behind him. With his value, he believed that the organisation and his boss would never give up on him easily and would be looking for him all over the world by now. They would definitely come to his rescue as soon as they knew where he was.

Obviously it was just a simple matter, but that old bastard had taken advantage of the situation and asked him to give him control over Luo Wencheng before he would be willing to help.