Luo Wencheng glanced at him, "Please hurry up."

Liu Lifu looked at him and laughed: "Do you really have no emotions of your own, just like a robot? I didn't believe it when Lao Delang told me that he could really brainwash a person to this extent."

There was a bit of covetousness in his eyes; how nice would it be if such an obedient person was his? What a formidable and powerful pawn planted next to Lu Chong, his most trusted and closest person. And that Bruin De Lang didn't even let him do anything for so long, what a waste!

He took a piece of paper and scribbled on it, then folded it a few times and handed it to Luo Wencheng: "Give this to your professor, he'll understand what I mean."

"This will save him?"

"Just do as I say." Liu Lifu suddenly said, "By the way, won't Lu Chong suspect you if you come here?"

"I am an artist. I said I was drawing a comic and needed to find out what it was like for ordinary people to work in an administrative department. So he had someone send me over here, and he had this fake document prepared for me."

Liu Lifu was taken aback for a moment and laughed. This Lu Jiuye was really overwhelmed by love. What Lu Chong had said in the company meeting about Luo Wencheng before was widely spread in the circle. Later, Lu Jiuye really inexplicably promoted several people who had a good relationship with Luo Wencheng. He was now a love brain all over. Liu Lifu didn't doubt anything but thought: this pawn is really powerful, ah.

Luo Wencheng put away the paper and turned to leave. There was indeed a low-profile car waiting for him outside the gate, and only after watching him get into the car did Liu Lifu withdraw his gaze.

But he could never have imagined that the one he was thinking of, Lu Jiuye, was sitting in the car.

Lu Chong was so anxious; he waited for ten minutes but it was as if he had been waiting for ten days. As soon as Luo Wencheng got into the car, he pulled him closer, "Is everything alright?"

Luo Wencheng rubbed his face that had been tense for a long time and smiled, "What could go wrong? In that place, even if Liu Lifu was a devil, could he still eat me?"

Lu Chong didn't want him to go see Liu Lifu when he received Bruin De Lang's instructions. It was Luo Wencheng who insisted on following this lead. Liu Lifu was not like Bruin De Lang; for one thing he was Chinese, for another he was a public servant, and for the third, was there any reason to kidnap him?

If they did, what would be the point of Luo Wencheng getting Bruin De Lang's trust? Didn't they want to dig out more from that old man?

If they had sent someone else to contact this Liu Lifu, the effect would be reduced and there was no telling how much more time it would take to meander and take a detour.

Lu Chong had to agree to him coming and just made him wait for two days, checking Liu Lifu again and again before he was comfortable with Luo Wencheng going to meet him.

Luo Wencheng gave Lu Chong the note Liu Lifu had given him, "This is what Liu Lifu asked me to pass on to Bruin De Lang. Nothing else was said."

Apart from this piece of paper, he had not extracted any useful information.

Lu Chong opened the folded piece of paper, which contained a combination of numbers and dots that was impossible to read: "It should be a code." Lu Chong said.

"What kind of code is it?" Luo Wencheng leaned over.

"Can't make it out." Lu Chong took out his phone and prepared to take a picture, "I'll have someone to study it."