A young man was sitting on a chair fixing the sole of a shoe.

Hearing someone approaching, he looked up and was startled when he saw the two of them.

"You are the elder brother of Zhang Yutong and Zhang Yuyang, right? I am their class teacher. This is the new art teacher, Teacher Luo," the class teacher introduced.

"Ah ah." The young man pointed to the empty chair behind the counter of the small shop, and then pointed in the direction of the alley, probably meaning that the shop owner was at home, and then picked up the crutches on the side to stand up.

He was a little nervous and anxious doing so in front of people, and looked a little embarrassed. Luo Wencheng watched from the side, until the young man almost fell, and Luo Wencheng reached out to hold his arm.

Luo Wencheng was considered thin, but he was healthy thin. However, this young man was really thin, and not tall, and his whole body showed a kind of unhealthy paleness and weakness. But if you looked closely, his eyebrows were clear and he didn't have the gloomy feeling that some disabled people had.

"Ah ah." He nodded to Luo Wencheng a little shyly to thank him. Luo Wencheng let go of him, helped him put some things outside the door back inside the stall and then pulled down the rolling shutter door.

The young man was particularly embarrassed, especially when Luo Wencheng put away the tattered, old leather shoes sent by a particularly frugal person to repair. The young man felt ashamed of being seen with such dilapidated shoes.

The class teacher also had a weird feeling, thinking that the seemingly gentle but alienated new teacher was a little too enthusiastic at this moment.

"Let's go." Luo Wencheng locked the door and gave the young man the key.

The young man nodded and led the way.

He was on crutches; his right leg was fine, looking just a little weak, but his left leg was deformed, and only his toes could touch the ground.

Zhang Shujie, who was 20 years old this year, was the son of Zhang Qihui's wife, Wang Ruhua, and her ex-husband. Zhang Shujie was abducted by human traffickers when he was just three years old. After determining that the chances of finding him were very slim, Wang Ruhua's ex-husband divorced her on the grounds that she had failed to look after the child, and promptly married someone else.

Wang Ruhua, however, didn't give up and kept looking for her son. It just so happened that Zhang Qihui heard about her and actively helped her in her search. Finally, they found Zhang Shujie after half a year. But at that time, Zhang Shujie's legs had been ruined and his throat was damaged to make him mute. He was sent by the human traffickers to beg in the streets.

The devilish gang was brought to justice by the police, but the damage done couldn't be undone, so Zhang Qihui took on the burden of looking after the mother and son, using the compensation he received and all his savings to give Zhang Shujie medical treatment. Because he was still young, the state of his legs had improved a little, but regaining his voice was out of the question.

Luo Wencheng walked slightly behind, looking at Zhang Shujie, thinking about the information he had received. The head of the art department, whether because he was a gossipy person by nature or had been given certain orders, in any case spoke in great detail.

When they walked into the Zhang family's house, they saw a very small yard, very neatly cleaned. Although the house was low and narrow, it was also clean and had a warm aura. Obviously, the mother of the family put a lot of care into it.

"Teacher Luo!"

"Teacher Luo!"

The twins who helped their mother with housework ran out and gathered around Luo Wencheng, shouting happily. It could be seen that they liked this good-looking new teacher very much.