After all, he didn't have a lot of manpower in Haining, and he hadn't infiltrated the local forces. Such a large-scale search was bound to alert many people, so soon many people knew that he was looking for someone.

But doing so was also effective. At eight o'clock in the evening, Lu Chong received tangible news. Luo Wencheng left Haining by train at 12:15 this morning. The destination was a city outside the province.

When Lu Chong heard the news, his whole body was shocked.

Luo Wencheng didn't take anything with him, and he didn't have any money on him. What was he doing, going so far away?

He stood up, sat down again, called Zhou Qian over, telling him to rush over there immediately.

"Find him, but don't alarm him, just make sure he is safe."

He looked at the two things in his hand, one was a key to a small apartment next to Haining Academy of Arts and the other was a black bank card with no limit.

This was prepared by him in the morning for Luo Wencheng.

He gave the card to Zhou Qian: "If he needs it, give him this."

"Yes." Zhou Qian took the card with both hands, and seeing that Lu Chong had no other instructions, he excused himself and left quickly.

At the same time, in "Golden Glory", Liu Weizhi was practising on his two old friends.

One was naturally Lao Ding, and the other was Zhou Yishan.

"Lao Ding, it's all your fault. You were driven away by Master but you still have to drag me along with you." Zhou Yishan drank a glass of wine and yelled in displeasure.

Lao Ding didn't say anything. Liu Weizhi said with a smile: "Master is angry, it's good for you to go back first. It just so happens that Master has been in Haining for so long, and those people in the north are a bit bouncy, especially the Chen family. I heard that they have been prancing very badly recently."

"Huh, a bunch of fleas, that Chen Jingqiu, his brother-in-law is dead, his son is ruined, his wife turned against him, his own lair is a mess. If he dares to reach his paws to Master, see if I don't chop off his paws." Zhou Yishan said disdainfully, and tsk'ed at Lao Ding again, "Lao Ding, ah. You are really not doing very well this time. There is no room for us to get involved in Master's personal affairs. You did that, and Master just told you to go back to Beijing. If it was me, I'd knock out your teeth."

Liu Weizhi glanced at him, and then looked at Lao Ding: "Lao Ding also did it for Master's good but it was indeed a bit too much. Master has never liked us to play tricks on our own initiative."

"Then what would you do in his place?" Zhou Yishan asked.

Liu Weizhi slowly and methodically polished the glass in his hand, "Probably find Luo Wencheng and have a good talk. He is a reasonable person, he can be persuaded, why make things too ugly?"

Lao Ding suddenly smiled: "In that case, you wouldn't end up much better than me. I thought about it all day and finally figured out that Master didn't punish me because I made my own decision."

"Why then?" Zhou Yishan asked.

Lao Ding looked at his two old friends and smiled: "It's getting late, time to go. Lao Liu, you will be the only one by Master's side from now on, take care of him for us."

After speaking, Lao Ding picked up his things and left.

Zhou Yishan said in discontent: "This old guy is the most annoying when he says half of it." He finished drinking the wine in the glass in one gulp and went after Lao Ding to continue questioning.