One bad night

The next day was hard for everyone, especially for princess.

On the tv, it showed lemmings running in fear.

"Reports of panic and mayhem are pouring in after yet another Chicken Little incident last night. In one instance, a family of lemmings was sent running in fear, but unable to find a cliff, they instead began throwing themselves from the nearest park bench"

Buck was getting angry phone calls, "Hello? I'm sorry. Hello? I apologize. Hello? Give me a break! What? You were trampled? That's terrible. I thought rabbits' feet were supposed to be Iucky"

"You have hate mail"

"Sorry. That wasn't very funny"

"You have more hate mail"

"Hi. What are you saying, sir?"

"Your hate mail box is full"

"Oh, yes. I do see the skywriting there. Thank goodness the cloud blocked the last Letter. Hello? Hey! Watch your mouth. Yeah? Oh, yeah? Well, I'd Iike to see you try. OK, I Iove you too, Mom. Bye. Hello? Really. Well..."

to avoid the public backlash from last night , foxy stayed at chicken little's place.

Meanwhile chicken little decided to give his dad some room, so he stayed outside, he felt like he's done enough.

As he sat in the stump, a magazine was thrown in front of him: TALK.

"If there was ever a time to talk to your dad.....it's now"

"It's too Iate for that"

"It's too Iate, baby, now it's too late" ruby starts sobbing, Though they really did try to make it"

"Runt. Just think about it"

"Something inside has died and they just can't hide and they just can't fake it. Oh, no, no"

Then with the bad guys, princess was feeling sad for chicken little, she felt bad for him and after last night, she was heartbroken.

She was in her bed, hugging her knees as she sees chicken was having a hard time too.

She wore a Classy Tweed Matching Blazer & skirt Set with brown strap shoes.