Of course he can't say that I'm in love with my brothers best friend.Would Sauske even like that? Would he even approve? Or what if Sasuke likes her too? All of these thoughts were occupying Itachi's head again.

"No this isn't work stuff. It's something else. I can feel it. Is something going on between you and Izumi chan? I haven't seen you guys together in so long. Did you guys break up? Or is it about someone else?" He asked. For a moment Itachi didn't know what to answer. By the thought of breaking up. He was thinking of breaking up with Izumi since he never actually liked her rather he has always seen her as a very good kind person a very good friend.

"Someone else?" Itachi asked. Shisui smirked. "Why are you giving that look?" Itachi asked knowing shisui knows something. He always somehow knows everything. How? He also asks himself that."I know you inside out brother. I know you don't wanna be with Izumi and I also know you like someone else" Itachi's eyes widen. "Don't be surprised I have notice for sometime that how you are acting around her". He said. "Who?" Itachi asked knowing damn well whom shisui was referring to..

"Y/N. Don't act dumb Itachi. I can clearly tell by the look of your face" he said. Is it that obvious? Itachi looked down and became silent. He felt bad rather guilty. "It feels wrong Shisui San. I mean she's Sasuke's best friend and I have always treated her like my own sister but now this feeling is eating me alive. I don't know what to do. I don't even know if Sasuke also likes her not. Or they are simply just best friends. What if Sasuke doesn't like this? What if he hates me? Most importantly what if she doesn't feel the same way? What if she stops visiting? What if I create awkwardness between us,between Sasuke and her? What if-" Shisui cut him off.

"For such a calm person like you,you sure do overthink a lot Itachi. I know what you are scared of. You scared of Losing her even if it means she sees you as an older brother. You want to keep no matter what right?" Shisui asked. And Itachi nodded. "Then what should I do Shisui San?" He asked looking up at the sky. "I suggest you ask Sasuke first causally that what does he feels about her you know like an older brother caring for her little brother?" He said and Itachi nodded. "And then?" Itachi asked.

"And then you should talk to Y/n. Don't be scared. Just say it. You don't want to regret it do you? And maybe she likes you too" shisui winked at him making Itachi confused. "Don't be silly" Itachi said and shisui chuckled.

Next day:

Itachi and Sauske was walking around the village randomly just having a brotherly outing. And Itachi thought that this was his chance. "Sauske? Can I ask you something?" Itachi asked. "Sure nii San" Sauake's reply was fast. "Do you like Y/n?" Itachi asked. "Yes I do. Why are you asking me this question suddenly?" Sasuke got curious. " I know that but do you have any romantic feelings for her?" Itachi asked nervously not answering Sasuke's question. Sasuke stopped in his track making Itachi more nervous. Sasuke suddenly started to laugh historically.

Itachi got confused which made him frown. "Me and like her romantically? No way! Well I love her since she's my best buddy you know. I mean she's an awesome person I wouldn't trade her for anyone but I like someone else and Y/n knows that too" Sauake's reply made Itachi so relieved. He sighed. But it didn't stop him from asking who his brother likes. "So who do you like then?" Itachi asked. "You know Sakura? I like her" Sauske said blushing a bit and Itachi smiled at him.

They started walking when Sauske asked "But why did you ask me that so suddenly?". "Can I be honest with you? I hope you wouldn't hate me for it. I actually don't know how to address this to you. I feel ashamed" Itachi said. "Just say it Nii San. I promise I wouldn't judge" He said. Itachi took a deep breath. " I have feelings for her. And I want to confess to her but before that I wanted your approval. You know how much you mean to me and since she's your best friend. I wanted to ask you first" Itachi finally said it to his brother. Sauske went silent for a moment. Which made Itachi scared and worried.

"Now you are saying it? Do you even know how much Y/n likes you? Do you even know that she has had a crush on since forever but she didn't have the courage to say anything. She didn't even tell me but I understood cause I have known her since we were kids but I have never forced her to tell her. Do you know how much she was sad when she knew you have a girlfriend? Of course you didn't" Sasuke which made Itachi super shocked.

He had no idea. "What? Is this true?" Itachi asked. "Yes Nii san.Why would I lie? I have comforted her even tho she wouldn't tell me the reason. I have seen how she acted around you. I noticed everything. But I never thought you'd have feelings for her. And Nii San if you actually love her then don't hurt her ever. She's more previous to me. I can't see her in pain. And you don't need my permission for it. It's your life but remember what I have said" Sasuke said it like a warning and Itachi nodded with a smile.

"I will never hurt her Sauske. I love her so much. She as previous to me as to you. I will cherish her all my life" Itachi said.

.......

You were waiting at your favorite place where you'd spend your alone time. When you needed to get away from everything and everyone,when you needed to cry without anyone seeing not even Sasuke. He was great friend to you but you never wanted him to know that you love his older brother. So you'd come here to hide your feelings from everyone.

You were enjoying the night view wishing you could just get rid of your feelings for him. It was getting heavy and thinking Itachi would never get it. He would never understand and will always treat you like his sister.

Suddenly you felt someone behind you. You thought it was Sauske. "Sauske what the hell you are doing here? Leave me alone" you said trying not to sound pissed off. "Guess I should leave then" Itachi said making you startled with his voice. Well you weren't expecting him here at all. You got up and stood Infront of him. "Why are you here? I-I mean how do you know about this place?" You asked. "Someone told me that you'd be here so" he said. Itachi was nervous.

"So do you need anything from me?" You asked not wanting to look at his eyes. He was staring at you with his black eyes. So intensely. "Y/n,Would you accept me if I tell you that I'm in love with you?" He said it making your heart beat faster. You were surprised by his sudden confession. " Are you serious or are you joking?" You asked. "Do I look like that I'm joking?" He said stepping closer to you holding your hands. "I love you Y/n and it's not a joke it's serious and I want you to tell me if you feel the same" he spoke giving you shivers down your spine.

You looked at him,blushing. "I do love you Itachi. But I never thought you'd do the same" you said. "Maybe I was stupid for not knowing that sooner. But now will you be mine?" He asked you,looking at you with so much love,making your knees weak.

"Yes" he said and suddenly you felt his lips on yours. He felt your lips so soft. It was your first kiss. You were happy. You had butterflies running around your stomach. And you never wanted to forget this moment. You guys broke the kiss. "You don't know for how long I have wanted to do this. To hold you in my arms,to get closer to you" He said making you more shy. "But now you did" you said. "Yeah and I will forever from now on" saying that he gave you a forehead kiss.

This was a long ass one shot. I didn't realize how it got so long but I hope you guys liked it. Please let me know in the comments❤️