Red dress

You were wearing a red long dress. It was laced in layers. It was a V neck. You wore small pair of earrings and small pendant. Your hair was straight and it was tucked behind your ears. Your make up was subtle with a red lipstick. And you were also wearing a black heel.

You looked perfect. You looked really beautiful like a fresh rose. Your smile it was really pretty it was like a rose was smiling. Well that was Itachi was thinking when he saw you in that party. It was a party which the Uchiha's held every year for get together with their own clan. Including  you.

You were Sasuke's best friend so you were always invited in their occasions otherwise Sasuke would throw tantrums. Don't get it wrong. Faguku,Mikoto they all liked you. And you were always welcome in their house.Sasuke  loves you in a friendly way. He has always made his place feel like your home. You guys were like siblings.

Enough of Sasuke.

After that night when Itachi saw you in that dress and in that look something stirred in him like he has never got that feeling before or so he thought that he did when he was with Izumi or when she would dress up. He has always seen you with Sasuke. He kinda wished that you were also close to him like you were with Sasuke or maybe you were shy because he was older than you.

You were very nice and respectful to Itachi. You have always admired him. You even had a crush on him but nobody knows and you have never made it obvious either because he had a girlfriend.He has always treated you like a sister really but what was it that he was feeling now?

Does he likes you? Of course he does! You are Sasuke's best friend who has always made his little brother laugh. Who was always by his little brothers side and who has always there for him too. He liked it when you'd make him dangos or whenever you would bake something sweet. He loved your baking. He loved your childish side also your mature side. He loved how you can be bold sometimes and how you'd speak your mind. He loved how cool you were even tho you'd always think of yourself that you aren't good enough. Itachi would encourage you. He loved how your eyes lit up whenever you won a battle against Sasuke. As much as he loves his little brother he would cheer for your win and would chuckle at sauake's pout.

Does he have any romantic feelings for you? This question had him sleepless for past week. He can't shake the feeling which he has felt that night. When you came to greet him he almost who he was talking to. You felt like a different person. Not because of you dressing up like a girl or because it was the first time he has seen you in make up.

Maybe that night for the first time he realized something which he hasn't realized or thought before. But now he does. Now whenever you'd visit him he would feel kinda nervous around even he has seen since you were a kid. He's man of keeping everything in control and has great composure but why is it now that he's losing it?

He always had this urge to protect you,care for you,making sure that you were ok. He would worry whenever you had gone for missions even if it was a team mission with Sasuke,Naruto and sakura he would tell Sasuke to take care of you which he would even if Itachi didn't tell him to. Itachi had full trust in you. He knows you can protect yourself,you are a strong girl but he would still worry. Why?

At first he thought it was just an older brother instinct who worries for his little sister but it was different. He wanted you. He wanted you close. He wanted you to be with him. He wanted to confess to you. He wanted to hold you close to him and never let you go. Did you feel the same way? No. Itachi shakes his head. Of course you seem him as an older brother whom you respect and admire.

"Itachi are you there?" Shisui asked him. Itachi came back to reality. "Sorry,I zoned out a bit. What is it?" He asked clearing his throat focusing on Shisui. " Is something bothering you. You are acting different these days" he asked him with concern. "No- It's nothing you should worry about. It's just work stuffs" Itachi said with a smile.