Author's Note- Slight Change in Plans

Hey everyone!

First of all, thank you so much for 100+ reads! The first fanfiction I ever posted only got 11 reads within the first month or so, so this is a huge improvement and confidence booster. And of course, that's all thanks to you, because without your interest and support, there'd be no reads at all! :)

Secondly, I wanted to discuss some changes I'm considering for this fanfiction. As I stated in the description of the story, I started out writing this to act as a prediction for the upcoming Guardians film (with a few little twists, of course). To try and give my story more accuracy points, I've taken notes on every posted trailer, analyzed film stills, and read through news articles about plot predictions. However, as more and more promo comes out for the film, the more and more I have to rework everything I've already planned out in order to fit in new scenes and plot points, and that takes so much of the fun out of writing something like this.

I want to be accurate and make the fic seem like the movie, but I also want to enjoy the process and write a story that I like (and one that isn't super-duper lengthy just to cram in content either). So, I'm thinking about shifting gears and going with my original plotline instead of working off of every single new trailer that comes out. This would mean not all the scenes from the trailers would be included in the fanfiction, and any possible accuracy to the upcoming film would be out the window. But, since I've put this fanfiction out here as a (sort of) prediction fic, I wanted to know what you all thought of that.

So, please let me know what you think! I appreciate any and all of your feedback, especially when it comes to stuff like this!

And again, thank you so much for reading! :)

-A. R. Hiel