Sick Mitsuri❤️/💔

Iguro pov:

We were all at the Hashira meeting, but I noticed Mitsuri wasn't here and I wondered why. I'm going to find out. "Master." I spoke. "Yes?" He followed back. "May I be excused for a moment?" "Yes you may." I jumped out of my tree making sure not to get caught in the tree like last time. Once I got down I started walking towards Mitsuri's estate. Once I arrived, I knocked. I noticed Mitsuri had a beautiful sakura tree outside her estate. A few seconds later Mitsuri opened the door, and let me in. She looked very pale and sick. I followed her to her bed where she layed back down. "Mitsuri?" "Yes Iguro-kun?" "Are you okay, let me check your temperature." "No, no I'm fine." I ignored her and walked to the part of her room where she keeps those things. I grabbed the thermometer. I walked back to Mitsuri and place it on her forehead. "104.5, you have a fever." "I'll take care of you." I said. "No Iguro-kun you don't have to." She said. "But what if I want to." I walked over to her bathroom where I grabbed a towel from one of her cabinets and turned on the water and wet the cloth. I squeezed out the extra water and walked back to her bed. I moved her bangs out of the way and put the towel on her forehead. I turned on her fan as well. I then walked to her kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and walked back to her bedroom. I sat it on her side table and removed the cloth from her forehead and walked to the bathroom to put it up. I then walked back to Mitsuri and laid down next to her and kissed her forehead and snuggled up to her. She turned so she was facing me and buried her head into my chest. We stayed like this till she felt better.