"That i can kiss you."

"That i can say i love you."

"You have no idea how scared i was."

"Stay with me all the time."

"Stay with me now and tomorrow, and again tomorrow, and all the days after."

She raised her head to look at him smiling.

"Okay, i'm staying with you all the time."

"Can we go to the restaurant with the dress i picked?"

"Okay, okay let's do that tomorrow." He kissed the top of her head before he just fell asleep.

The tomorrow morning when Riki woke up, Kaya wasn't in his arms anymore. He got up just as quickly in a panic when Dr. Kim entered his room.

"Riki something is wrong?"

"Where's Kaya?" was the first thing he asked her.

Dr. Kim looked at him confused and approached him to change the bandage that he had on the arch.

"You saw her?"

"I did, she fell asleep with me."

"Riki.."

Arin looked at his new patient and crossed her arms.

"Why didn't you call us if you were awake already yesterday?"

"Kaya is fine, she came back in her room cause i needed to check her."

An entire relief took him, he even put his hand on his chest as a sign of relief, he was afraid he had hallucinated her for a moment.

"Can we go back home today?"

"Yes, but make sure to change everyday your bandage."

Riki nodded and as soon as he could leave the hospital with Kaya, he brought her to his house, like he was supposed to do the day before.

"Wow, that's a huge house, even bigger than mine." Kaya said walking around.

"Come here, you need to see someone."

So Kaya followed Riki and they found a small puppy running at Riki's feet. The girl automatically smile when she saw the little pet, she crunched and patted his head.

"It's bisco."

"He's my best friend when i'm not with Jake and Jungwon."

Kaya giggled and looked at Bisco, "Tell me, Riki already talked about me to you?"

She laughed as she was joking just to annoy Riki, then she stood up with Bisco in her arms.

"I never did that."

"Riki, i'm sure you did." She continued to laugh, "Bisco, Kaya finally noticed me after three long years, Do you believe that?"