Worry (11)

[HAPPY 3K READS WOO HOO **Throws confetti with bare hands**]

It was a very, VERY VERY normal, very normal day at Kimetsu Highschool, the birds were singing, and the sun was shining brightly as usual. (Literally almost every Disney opening)

Zenitsu was getting chased by the P.E teacher once again.
Nezuko was munching on her bread again.
Tanjiro was mak-I meant breaking rules again.
Inosuke didn't button his shirt and running in the hallway again.

Ah, such a beautiful day. 

Unfortunately, there was the sports day for the upcoming competition for every class, and there were students taking part as which sport. And by meaning unfortunately.. A lot of people weren't looking forward to it.

The most known sport athlete was none other than Tsuyuri Kanao! She is extremely popular for her high reputation in school, and the trophies she had one in one year.

Anyways.....

*-PWHEET-*

"Agatsuma. DIE YOUR HAIR BLACK!!!!" Said the P.E teacher in blue following with a punch.

*ZENITSU POV*

'GYAAAAH!! I thought he was going to be absent today due to Giyuu-sense's sister's sickness! But of course it's the training for the upcoming competition, so they'll definitely need him!!! Darn it!!'

'But still......'

'I'll still admire the beautiful girls especially my Nezuko-Chan... I wonder how she looks like with the sports uniform? How beautiful will she chew her bread this time?? Ah,, thinking about it just brings me absolute joy!" 

"Zenitsu, what the hell are you thinking about? It's going to be your turn." Murata said, slapping my arm. Seriouly? Does this dude has a problem?

"AGH, STOP! I know.." I wailed.

I really hate it when he does that, since he's just behind me when we relay.

*ZENITSU'S SHORT POV END*

"Ready, set, go." 

The students dashed once the whistle whistled, and they all tried their best to overtake one another.

Suddenly, a -thud- sound, which meant that someone fell. Zenitsu turned around, and saw Kanao on the ground, who got up quickly, and continued without any problems. 

'Kanao- I have to help her or- Eh? she's back on track already???" 

Great, it was a distraction and Murata was screaming at Zenitsu inside for losing his place and stopping in the middle of nowhere. He crossed his arms and glared at him. Kanao still won third place though, which surprised Zenistu.

"K-kanao, are you alright? I saw you fall in the middle of the race." Zenitsu slowly approached her, he was extremely nervous since he doesn't talk to girls much, excluding Nezuko. Normally, the girls he talks to just quickly tries to distract him with something and run away. Although they don't really show that they didn't like him nor bully him, it was obvious that they did not like to talk to him at all. Due to the incident when he asked 3 girls to marry him, which was not pleasing to the girls as well.

"Yes, thank you Zenitsu. It's just a small bruise. But I'm sure it'll leave a mark for a few days," She answered with a cool but polite tone, looking at her knee at the same time.

"I'll have to disinfect it. I need to go now." 

Zenitsu doesn't feel like Kanao is bad, but he thinks she's a little odd since she doesn't talk a lot, she's also very skillful in acrobatics, and she is mostly seen being scouted. She is really admirable, he thought. No wonder why Tanjiro talks about her so much. 

"Kanao! Are you doing fine? I'm sorry I didn't hear that you fell, I'm sorry- do you want me to carry you to the nurse's office? Did you break a bone? Are you tired or hurt?"

"Tanjiro, it's okay, it's just a-"

"No, I should apologize for being so careless and rude, I also didn't help you earlier! I should inform this to Shinobu-sama, I didn't help you when you were hurt, I can comfort you, you should blame me for being so clueless, dense, impolite an-"

"Tanjiro. Can-"

"I'll do anything for you, okay? What do you need? It's late, so it must be really tiring for you! Do you want to go home early? This must be too much for you. I'll help you tell the teachers, even though I'll be slapped again- But really, don't worry though cause-"

"Nevermind.. Sorry."

"Did I do something wro-"

"TANJIRO, CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE NOT LETTING HER FINISH??? What a horrible boyfriend......" Zenistu exclaimed, staring at him with his eyes.

They blushed at that 'boyfriend' statement he just said, leading Zenitsu to be confused. 'Aren't they dating or something? Why are they blushing like that? Damn, these two are so clueless. Don't they like eachother? Is this very personal for them, no it's not right, they definitely like eachother. Wait, are they really dating? This is getting confusing.. Man I don't even know either! What the heck? It's already obvious enough for everyone..

Zenitsu grumbled with a hint of annoyance in his voice, : "Well, I guess I'd better get going now."

"Zenitsu-kun!"

His face expression changed immediately when he heard that sweet, angelic voice of his 'goddess', turned around and appreciated her soft facial features the hundredth time, it was basically just heaven seeing her appearing in front of him, even having her attention to him himself!

The silence continued once more, it felt like time was moving really slowly as they were staring each other for a long time.

"NEZUKO-CHAAAAAAA-"

*smack*

"AGATSUMA! NO HAIR DYE ALLOWED! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I MENTIONED THE SCHOOL RULES?!"

"IT'S JUST MY NATURAL HAIR COLOUR!"