Awkward moment (9)

"Awww, Iguro-san, you're sooo cute!" Mitsuri gushed as she pinched Iguro's cheek softly, and of course, that caused him to blush profusely, but he didn't complain about anything at all.

At this point, Mitsuri was overreacting since it was just a small bite of dessert.

"Tanjiro, Kanao, what did you two did on weekends? Me and Iguro went to a cafe date on Sunday!" Mitsuri said proudly, trying to hype up them since Kanao was trying not to doze off and let people notice.. Sadly, someone did.

"Oh, uh- I, no? Yes? I mean, we-" Tanjiro stuttered and blinked, he knew he can't tell a lie that they did absolutely nothing, they didn't even text eachother, or meet up, OR ANYTHING.

The whole room was quiet except Shinobu and Inosuke, because Inosuke was using his own hands grabbing tempura, and as a mature woman, she could not respect such table manners. Giyuu was munching his own food peacefully unbothered.

Muichiro was staring at the ceiling..

Tengen was snoring.

Aoi was face palming because her boyfriend was acting like this, while Zenitsu was highly offended by Tanjiro's stuttering and Nezuko just came back from the washroom for washing her hands. We love a clean girl!!!!!

And the room started chattering again...

Such hopeless, couple..

*gets shot by TanKana fans for giving them a short chapter*