8┃𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

Start from the beginning

"You can't stop me." Glenn peered towards the older man, tension filling the air. "Rick would never allow this," Hershel stated, it was true, in times like this, they needed Rick.

"You really think he's in any position to make that choice?" Glenn spat, "Think this through clearly, T-Dog lost his life here, Lori too. The men that were here, it isn't worth anymore more killing. What are we waiting for? If he's really on his way, we should be out of here by now." Hershel was the next best thing they had with Rick being gone.

"And go where?" Glenn scoffed, stepping closer.

"We lived on the road all winter."

"back when you had two legs, Grace's wasn't sprained and we didn't have a baby crying for walkers every four hours."

he bleated. He was right, living on the road with the two of them barely on their feet and Judith, it was too risky. "We can't stay here."

"We can't run." Glenn was right, they couldn't.

The tension in the room only calmed down with Maggie walking out. "We're staying, we'll just have to defend this place." Grace didn't want to give up on the prison, it had so much potential.

Silence filled the room as Grace spoke before Hershel and Glenn both nodded, agreeing with Grace's words. "We're making a stance." Glenn stepped towards Grace and scruffed her hair.

"We won't give up on this place, it's home now,"

Glenn stated to the group, everyone agreeing.

"Okay, me and Carl will go clear out the tombs, find where that breach is." Glenn stepped back and grabbed his gun off the table, Carl standing up as well.

"Hey, let me come with," Grace knew the answer.

"No way, you stay in bed." It was worth a shot though.

━━━━━━━☆━━━━━━━

"GLENN!" Grace shouted, waving her bat up in the air as Glenn walked towards the car, "Grace, what did I tell you? You need to rest!" He walked towards her, clearly frustrated. "Are you going back there?" Grace asked, her eyes went narrow. "No, I'm just going out there." Glenn sighed, calming down as he spoke to her.

"Let me come with you then." She knew the answer, "What makes you think I'm gonna let you do that? You're supposed to be resting." But she wouldn't take no for an answer this time.

"I'm coming with you, I can't just sit here Glenn! You know that best." The man sighed, she was right. He understood what it felt like to just sit there, doing nothing.

"I'm coming, I don't care what you say. I'm coming." Grace spoke, walking past him over to the car. He tried grabbing onto her arm to stop her, but she shoved it off, walking around the front of the car into the passenger seat, Carl opening the gate as they drove off.

"This is never happening again, Grace." His gaze didn't even meet hers, it stayed on the road.

"Whatever man." She smiled over at him.

The entire ride was silent, it was just a bunch of driving around and a few stops, where Glenn always ordered Grace to stay in the car.

She'd already pushed it by coming at all, so she at least listened to him then. it wasn't a long run, Glenn grabbed a few things and managed to find some food, ammo, etcetera.

"Can we go back now?" Grace peered over the backseat as Glenn filled it up with boxes and whatnot. "You wanted to come so badly and now you wanna leave?" He scoffed,