"Don't forget about that Avi." That's his final words when he left. Tinawag na kasi sila ni Sam na pumwesto sa stage. Hanggang ngayon ay nakatayo pa rin ako kung saan niya ako iniwan. Am I that obvious? Growing up, I was always compared with Emma. Kaya parang normal na lang sa akin na ikumpara ang sarili ko kay Emma.

"Avian! Oh my! You and Liam just talked! Kinilig ka, no? Aminin mo." It was Summer, pinching my shoulders. Parang siya pa ang naging excited dahil nagusap kami ni Liam. It was a rare moment for me to talk with Liam, but our conversation hit me like a bullet. Did he catch me comparing myself to Emma? I felt so embarrassed all of a sudden. Iniwas ko ang tingin ko kay Summer bago pa niya mahalata ang pinsgi kong namumula.

I was beside Sam when the play started. Emma shines on stage, wearing a Renaissance dress. It fits perfectly on Emma, looking like the Queen that she is. Three more minutes and the play will end. We're not on the last scene. Nakahiga na si Emma dahil akala ni Liam ay patay na ito. Just like what happened in the original version. Liam leaned over, giving Emma a fake kiss, just enough to deceive the audience. That was written in the script. But the crowd cheered when Liam's lips crashed on the unconscious Emma. Sam's face was shocked. I was stunned in my place. The kiss was because Liam got out of balance from his place. Even that happened, Emma didn't open her eyes. When he regained his calm, he started acting again.

Liam drank the potion that he thought killed Emma. Seconds later, Liam acted like he was losing consciousness. It's now Emma's turn to open her eyes. Emma shrieked when she saw the unconscious body of Liam. And killed herself. The props men closed the curtains as the crowd cheered and clapped their hands.

"What the fuck? They really kissed?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Sam sa tabi ko. I was shock, too. Too stunned to speak.

"Avi, are you okay?" She asked me when she noticed that I was silent the whole minute. Without saying a word, I left.

"Avi!" Tawag ni Sam sa akin pero nagpanggap akong hindi siya naririnig. Nagpatuloy lang akong lumabas sa amphitheater at lumanghap ng sariling hangin. Napahawak ako sa pader para hindi ako matumba.

I couldn't believe it. I know it was just an act. I know it was an accident. I know what happened. I am not stupid not to know. Pero hindi ko maiwasan masaktan. Imagine liking someone, yet he kissed your close to perfect friend. Liam is not mine in the first place, so why would I be hurt? I am not in a position to get hurt. It was just a stupid crush, right? I tried convincing myself.

At this moment, I couldn't even cheer myself up. Maybe, this isn't just a crush. I'm falling in love with Liam Cane. I admit I was naïve to fall in love with a single glance. But I couldn't help it. Besides, he was the first person to tell me not to compare myself with other people and the one who always believed in me whenever I was doing something.

"Avian!" May tumawag sa pangalan ko sa hindi kalayuan. It was Emma still wearing her renaissance inspired dress. Hahakbang ko na sana ang paa ko palayo sa kanya ng sumigaw ito.

"Avian, I know you heard me, so stop pretending you didn't." I stop myself from walking. I turned my head to Emma.

"Hey, Emma. Nice dress." Bati ko sa kanya ng magkatapat na kaming dalawa. I cleared my throat.

"Did you see that? Oh god! I was annoyed at Liam! How dare he make a mistake like that!" Napataas na boses nito at nakapamewang na humarap sa akin.

"Are you okay, Avi? I know you've been liking Liam for over a year. But I still wanted to apologize since the two of us k-kiss." Napahawak ito sa kanyang buhok.

"I mean, it was clearly an accident! I hate Liam Cane for stealing my first kiss." She frustratedly combs her hair. I laugh at her reaction. Emma is really carefree and cute. I wondered how I could be more like her. I grew up being uptight. I easily get tensed and nervous. I am always guarded. The opposite of Emma Brooke's personality was me.