Chapter 9

Max's POV

Bryan,

"I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear."

That quote is especially for you babe. You are my everything. You make me feel like I'm on cloud nine.

I have missed you so much. Every second that you are gone I feel more and more lost. You better be coming home soon because I can't take another night where I'm the only one in my bed. ;)

In this box there is a present. I know that you have been wanting it so I picked it up. I really hope you like it. I expect that you will be wearing it when you get home.

And to make you come home quicker, I have a proposal. Since it will be close to our 6 month wedding anniversary, I'll take you to the fanciest restaurant in town. Then we will come home and have a little fun. ;)

I love you so much, my husband! Come home soon!

Love, Chelsea♡♡♡

Oh my god. Bryan has a wife?! Does Winter know know about this? This goes way deeper than I thought. I can't let Winter find out.

I hide it in my sweatshirt pocket and check around for anything else he might have left.

I look back at Winter and my heart sinks. I can't let her stay in this place where all of her memories are. I should take her to my place. She probably will be pissed but she can't be alone.

I go into her room, grab a suitcase , and start filling it with clothes. Going drawer to drawer trying to find her essentials.

I then grab her toothbrush, perfume, deodorant, and make-up bag that I find in the bathroom.

Then going back in her room I grab her purse and her phone.

I stuff everything into the suitcase. I run it out to the truck, careful not to be too loud. I leave the passenger door open and head back inside.

I carefully grab and carry Winter to the car, set her in gently, and close the door the same way. After getting in the other side, I start it up.

Driving for about 12 minutes, I finally arrive at my house. I turn my car off and open the door quietly. Going around to grab Winter I twist my ankle by stepping in a hole. After mentally cursing and holding my ankle, I open her door and grab her. I make it up the steps and unlock the door. I go into my room and lay her down. While covering her up I smile at how beautiful she looks; even if she is a total mess.

Closing the door I whisper, "Sleep well beautiful."

I grab the letter and watch out of my pocket and head to the freezer to get an ice pack, then to the table. Pulling out my phone I look up Winter's profile on Instagram while setting the ice pack on my ankle. She hasn't deleted any of the pictures of Bryan and her. He has untagged himself from almost all of them but one. I clicked on his profile and was surprised at the pictures I saw.

"Holy fuck!"

•●•●•●•
Well hey all of you lovely people! I am so sorry that I haven't updated sooner. I've had drivers ed and all that crap. But I'm back! Please, please, please share my story and give feedback. I hope that you have been enjoying this story. I'll update as soon as possible! Love y'all! ❤❤❤