2

Right now Kaburagi was currently beside Onoe. He fell asleep. They've been under the lookout, waiting for the actress to.appear with the politician, because they were given information that they'd be here by 3, but the hadn't yet arrived and it was getting dark.

Ten minutes earlier.
"Onoe" onoe turned to Kaburagi, but not fully because of being too shy to face the guy.
"I haven't been having good sleeps lately, so be on the lookout, when you see them, wake me" jerk. Onoe thought.

NOW.

He didn't get why Kaburagi San was getting good awards, when he just came three years ago. Probably because of his good looks? Onoe thought.
Onoe fully turned to Kaburagi, to see how really attractive this dude is.
He stared deep at his face, watching him as he calmly slept on the car sit. His hair, covering his forehead, his pink lips.
It was then Onoe realised that his face was seriously flushing red.

He stretched his hand out a little to touch Kaburagi's face, his hand landing on his soft hair, at he shifted it a little to see a proper view of Kaburagi's face. He quickly moved back, when Kaburagi shifted, and turned back to the window side.

Onoe spotted the actress and the politician getting in the car, but not off the car.
He quickly tapped Kaburagi, but that wasn't enough to wake him.

"Kaburagi San!"
"They're here?" He woke up, picking up his camera, but it was too late. The couple's drove off.

"Fuck" Kaburagi cussed, flowing his hands through his hair, which Onoe could then really see a clear view of his face, and caused his heart to beat fast.

"We have to follow them-"
"It's already late" Kaburagi said. Onoe turned back, and couldn't see the car in his view again.
"Yeah... what's going to happen now?" He asked
"We're going somewhere" Kaburagi said, staring his car engine.

...

"Coach house?...where is this?" Onoe asked Kaburagi, stepping out of his car.
"It's a bar" Kaburagi said, walking to the door.

"This is my partner Onoe" he said, before the security let him in.

The music there was so loud, Onoe could only hear the loud music and people shouting, dancing everywhere, some people at the Conner kissing, which made Onoe feel disgusted.

"Sit" Kaburagi said, before Onoe sat on the couch opposite a woman.
"Kaori,-"
"Ahh Kaburagi dear... it's been a week!" The lady who should be on her early thirties said.
"What's the problem this time?" She asked, then Kaburagi kept a picture of the actress on the table.

"Ahh...you want us to?.." she asked
"Trace her and find where she would go to next" Kaburagi said.
So, this is his little secret? Onoe thought.  No wonder he gets a whole lot of information.

"And what do you want to pay me with?" She asked, biting her lips, while looking down the guy's body.
"How much do you need?" He asked, resting his elbows on his laps. Was this some kind of a flirt communication? Onoe questioned

"You know what? I think you've already paid me in all means enough... I'll do this one for free, for you and your cute business partner" the woman winked at Onoe. Cute?.

Kaburagi stood up, with Onoe behind him.

"At least now I know where you get all the information from" Onoe said
"Okay, it wasn't supposed to be a secret in the first place" Kaburagi replied, pressing a button to unlock his car door.

"Oh...-"
"Almost all journalist do this to get information" he said, looking at Onoe with a serious face, fixing his seat belt.
Onoe, placed his hand at the seatbelt too, but his refused to drag. Kaburagi stopped him, leaning over him, helping him to fix the seatbelt, which caused them touching hands, and Onoe blushing.

Okay, forget the way I'm writing, I'm just not used to writing third person point of view
But please keep reading for more drama, and some smutss.