CHAPTER TWO

River's POV
It's been a while since I met Riley he's pretty Cool turns out he's in the same wrestling company as me but he's leaving Tomorrow For New Japan he's gonna start wrestling For them And That girl that was at that New Year's Eve party going onto New Years was Quinn she's mean but she's also Nice and me and Riley have gotten kinda close we don't hang out much because he's busy like training and going to the gym I walked out of my house and into my Car when I got in I played some music on my phone when I pulled up to the business I saw Riley waiting outside in the front for me I think I parked my Car and got out when Riley saw me he said "Hey" I said "Hi" Riley said "Have you talked to Will" I said "No why?" Riley said "They want you in New Japan next Month" I gave Big eyes and said "Are you serious?" Riley said "Yes" I smiled and Hugged Riley which I didn't mean too I said "Sorry I just got excited" Riley said "Your Good" We walked into the business and carried on with our day when I left I said "Okay I'll see you next month Riley" Riley said "Okay sounds good" I got into my car and left when I got home my Dogs came and ran to me I said "Hi my babies" I sat on the couch and my Dogs Laid down next to me I got up and turned on the TV then walked into the kitchen and made Dinner then I ate and Went straight to bed when I woke up My dogs didn't want to get out of bed I walked out into the kitchen and made some breakfast then got ready and left my house.