Chapter 8: Death and Ignoring!

Finally got home after Wally tried to take the apple display, he has been gone for awhile. After I said that he walked in with a smile that meant more than his regular one. "Uh Wally you good?" " I'm doing wonderful! Oh and I'm sorry but Frank left to go find more butterflies!" " oh ok." I replied, Wally is hiding something, I can tell it's something by his aura. He's giving off a unsettling aura like how a murderer is after killing their victim and not getting caught.

"Uh Wally why is there blood on your face add cardigan?" "Oh, Poppy, Frank, Julie and I were cooking and I accidentally cut myself." "Oh I'm sorry, are you okay?" "Yup! I'm alright.  Speaking of alright it's pretty late, right?" "As for a person who isn't a insomniac yes, but sadly I'm not one of them. I'm a insomniac." Wally laughed a bit. "Well if you want to go back you should sleep." I got up and picked up Wally, tackled him on the couch and just laid there. "Uh, neighbor, I'm not a pillow." "Then get a pillow for me." When he tried to get up, I put my arm under him a hugged him.

As expected he went limp, "exactly you can't, so goodnight." I closed my eyes and surprisingly fell asleep quicker.

——————————————————————————————

I'm guessing I woke up before him, I got up slowly to not wake him. "I don't sleep, Silly."  I fell off the couch, "Damn." I said, "Creepy ass hell.", "Ha ha ha. I'm not creepy" "if you're not creepy then i'm a celebrity's kid." "But your probably not?" "Exactly." "Oh." I got off the floor, "Oh right we are going back to reality" I said, Wally nodded, and without warning we got teleported, "GOD DAYUM!" I yelled falling on the floor of my house. "You okay dear?", "Yea definitely okay" it feels like I just broke every bone in my body. 

"Finally I'm back." After I said that Wally walked over to me, "I want an apple!" "Then get one." "I can't reach." I sighed and got up and walked off to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. "Hey Wally." "apple", I handed him the Apple, I finally got the chance to wash my hair and take the shower as Wally didn't like me leaving him. I snuck to the bathroom.

——————-about 8 minutes later——————————

I got out the shower and got dressed, now I had to do my hair but I don't really have to do it now. I think my time is up because Wally wouldn't take that long with an apple. I walked out the bathroom and saw Wally stabbing the apple, "damn." He gasped when he heard my voice and he dropped the knife and ran over. He grabbed my leg hugging it, "I thought I lost you, you don't leave me!" I laughed a bit.