CLUB

Sehun decided to ignore Kai for awhile. Kai was going to come back from his concert in Japan today and Sehun wasn't looking forward for this.
He sat quietly on the couch and turned on the tv. He changed some channels and decided to watch some news. They were talking about the weather for today and suddenly changed the topic to celebrities.
" Newest hit: Kim Kai came back from his long tour in Japan! Let's welcome him to his home, his husband probably missed him. We hope to see the couple on a honeymoon since they didn't travel anywhere. Good luck Sekai!" He heard the news reporter say, he sighed. It's true, they didn't have a honeymoon but he really wanted a journey. It wouldn't help his plan of ignoring Kai.
He suddenly heard the door bell ring so he stood up and opened it to see Kai standing there with flowers and suitcases.
" Hi~ "
Kai said as he smiled widely to Sehun, Sehun looked around behind Kai and saw a van standing beside their entrance. He turned his gaze to Kai and smiled too. Kai gave him the flowers and Sehun thanked him, Kai leaned in to Sehun to give him a kiss but Sehun was quicker and kissed him roughly, which surprised Kai but he responded. Sehun locked his arms around Kai's neck and Kai lifted his legs up. He carried him inside and closed the door. Sehun immediately broke the kiss and jumped off Kai. He then sat down on the couch and turned to the tv without looking at Kai. He heard Kai walk away upstairs and he finally let his tears out. This was hurting him so much, but he didn't know why? He couldn't possibly like Kai? No, never. Sehun told himself.
He then walked upstairs to the guest room, Sehun decided to call that his room where he can calm down.
He fell on the bed and quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sehun woke up to the sound of glass shattering, he stood up an put his feet into his slippers. He walked downstairs to the kitchen, where he found Kai standing hopelessly around broken glass, he didn't even notice Sehun's presence.
" Kai?"
Kai jumped up in surprise when he heard Sehun.
"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry, I just wanted a glass of water cause my throat is all sore from the singing. "
Kai apologized but didn't move a inch.
" Can you get out?"
Sehun asked softly as Kai tried to find a way out.
" Don't think so."
Sehun sighed as he bent down to pick the glass up, Kai did the same.
Sehun tried to be careful, not to cut himself but when he accidentally scratched his finger while picking the last one up. Blood started to run down his finger as he winced at the pain. Kai stood up to Sehun and put his finger into his mouth, sucking the blood out. Sehun watched him in awe, why is he so kind now? Sehun pulled his finger out and Kai took the first aid out of the counter and put a band aid over Sehun's little finger.
" Thanks"
Sehun whispered, looking at his finger.
" No problem, Sehun. Thank you for sacrificing your finger for my safety"
Sehun chuckled and turned his heels over to the stairs when a had stopped him.
" Are you busy tomorrow?"
Kai asked looking right into Sehun's eyes.
" Don't think so, why?"
" We're going out tomorrow. And I don't know if your mother told you but we're going on a honeymoon to Jeju next week."
Kai said without any expressions and left upstairs to his room.
Sehun stood on the stairs thinking why he would go out with Kai tomorrow? Kai is not his mother, he can't decided for him, but he wanted to know where he would take him so he obeyed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning~

" Where are you taking me?"
Sehun asked as the sat in front of the dining table. Kai gulped his eggs down and turned his gaze right at Sehun.
" Somewhere. And you should put something kind of sexy on"
Sehun choked at the water he was drinking as he stood up in surprise.
" What? Why?"
Kai chuckled and the smirked.
" Cause I don't want people to think my husband is a no-life"
Sehun sighed as he walked upstairs to his room. He opened his wardrobe and looked for some clothes. He couldn't find anything so he walked to his bed and bent down. He picked his suitcase up and opened it. He has his bestest, most expensive and sexy looking clothes. He picked a white shirt, gray sweater and a pair of jeans with a black SnapBack on. He walked downstairs to Kai, who was watching tv. He stopped and turned to the TV.
" Let's talk about the country's couple Sekai~ Kim Kai returned from the tour in Japan yesterday and was seen in a flower shop, buying flowers for his husband. And this is going to make you fangirl! Here is a clip of the best moment we've seen since the marriage. "
And they played the video of Sehun's and Kai's little make out session in front of the door. Sehun gasped as he saw himself jumping on Kai. He didn't even notice Kai coming near him.
" We could do that again, you know?"
Kai smirked as he leaned into Sehun's ear.
" Or more?"
Sehun pushed Kai away from him and Kai chuckled.
" Get ready we're leaving 9 PM."
Kai said as he walked inside the bathroom. Sehun heard the shower turn on. He walked to the storage room and took the iron upstairs to his room. He ironed his clothes and hanged them on a hanger(¿).
Sehun then decided to take a quick shower. He let the warm water run down his body, making him feel all refreshed and light. He walked out of the shower when he was done and wrapped the towel around his waist.
He then walked out of his bathroom(in his room) and dried his hair with a another towel. He suddenly heard the door open, revealing Kai.
" Sorry. Thought you were still in the shower. "
Kai apologized but walked in to the room.
" What do you want?"
Sehun asked nervously, he was obviously naked under that little towel and he didn't want Kai to see his nudity.
" Wanted to tell you that we're going out soon. "
Sehun unlocked his phone to check the time. He had 30 minutes left.
" okay "
Kai nodded and walked out of the room, well Sehun thought he was going to do something but fortunately nothing happened. He quickly put on his clothes and damn, he looked fine .( A/N: rly tho I want to lick his face. OMG ) He put some hair wax on and and walked downstairs to Kai.
" I'm done"
Sehun said as he looked at Kai. He had to admit Kai was so fucking sexy that he tried really hard to control himself.
" I like it. Let's go"
Kai said as they walked to the car.
" where are you taking me?"
Sehun finally asked.
"To a nightclub"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at a nightclub that said " M2". Sehun knew this place, it was a really popular club in Seoul and he went there once. Kai dragged Sehun to the entrance but they were stopped by the bodyguard.
" Please go back to the line-up. You can't to barge in here. "
Kai scoffed and took off his glasses.
The bodyguard immediately apologized.
" Mr. Kim. I didn't recognize you! Please come in"
Kai nodded and dragged Sehun inside.
Sehun could see all the drunk people dancing in the dance floor, some were really close to each other, it felt heavy inside the building. It smelled like alcohol and sweat but Sehun didn't mind it. He wanted to have fun. They sat down on a table at the end of the club and ordered drinks.
" Can you even come here? What about your carrier?"
Sehun finally asked.
" Every idol has a private life and it would be good if people saw us together you know. You'll see a big title in the newspapers tomorrow. 'Newlywed couple spotted having fun at the club'"
Kai said as he sipped his drink. Sehun looked at him at thought about this whole thing.
" Are you a foreigner?"
Sehun asked curiously.
Kai almost spit his drink out, he looked at Sehun like he was mad.
" Are you insulting me? Just because I'm tanned?"
Kai said as he stood up in anger.
" Tanned? No! I thought cause your name is Kai and it's not so Korean?"
Kai's expression turned from angry to soft.
" it's not my real name. My real name is Jongin but everybody calls me Kai. "
Sehun nodded and sipped his drink. Kai sat down and they ordered more drinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun was soooo drunk that he couldn't even stand up properly, same thing with Kai. They say there with empty glasses everywhere.
Suddenly, Kai turned to Sehun and stood up. He almost fell again but slowly stood straight.
" We should dance, my butt hurts from sitting."
Sehun stood up and dragged Kai to the dance floor without saying a word. They were smashed together as soon as they put their feet on the dance floor, there was so many people that Sehun started to feel uneasy until Kai wrapped his arms around his waist. They rolled their bodies against each other in a rhythm that made the whole room more hot. Some guys were staring at them hungrily but they knew what the couple were for each other. Sehun was in a trance when he felt something wet on his neck. He turned to Kai and saw him licking, biting and kissing his neck up to his face. Sehun couldn't take it anymore so he pushed Kai against the nearest wall and smashed his lips eagerly against Kai's. He heard Kai groan as he wrapped his arms around Kai's neck to get them closer. The kiss was rough enough to make Sehun's lips swollen to the point of breaking the kiss, but they soon felt the feeling back again. Kai licked Sehun's lips to get the permission to let his tongue in, which Sehun responded by sitting down on a table while Kai was standing up having all the control over Sehun. Their tongues fought but Kai won of course. He then moved his lips to Sehun's neck again. Sehun let out a loud moan, that he held in for a long time. Kai stopped suddenly and Sehun opened his eyes.
Sehun felt something poking his butt so he looked down and oh. Kai's growing erection was pretty obvious and Sehun just felt proud that he made Kim Kai hard. He turned to Kai who was smirking as he leaned in to Sehun.
" We're going home. Now."

______________________________

HOLY COW I CANTOSNSHABACAJS