𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  ˚⋆ ┊   BECAUSE I LIKED A BOY    ┊ ⋆˚ ☆⋅⋆ ─ chapter nine. please don't leave me

"AND I JUST made sure I was the first person on the scene so I could switch her body out with a fresh one

"AND I JUST made sure I was the first person on the scene so I could switch her body out with a fresh one. A little fake blood, a prosthetic."

Ivy gasped at the man, "you'll be amazed what a grieving father can get away with." Baileys children left his side, scattering around the place.

"I got Stu Machers mask, he was my favorite." Quinn waved her mask around. Ethan placed his mask on Nancy loomis's mannequin, "nice."

That's three, that's two, which leaves.. your fathers." He pulled out Billy's mask, showing it to Sam. "This is what we been counting down too, sam."

The older sister stared at her fathers mask, "I'm gonna need you to put it on." Bailey instructed.

"Fuck you." Sam smacked the mask away from her. Ethan came up next to her, connecting his knife with her arm, swiping it. Blood poured out of her arm, Ethan taunting around them.

Ivy stood beside sam, helping her up. "You stay the fuck away from her!" Tara snarled at him.

"What is this.. you think this is a family?"

"Oh yeah bitch, you should know better then anyone." Quinn came towards them with the knife in her hand.

"They're still not getting it." Ethan chuckled, Ivy avoiding his eyes.

"Look, I don't know what you believe but I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro, it wasn't me!" Sam shook her head, turning to look at bailey.

"Of course you didn't, you think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory? Come on.. who do you think started the rumors about you in the first place."

Quinn raised her hand with a smile on her face, "Do you know how easy it was to turn you from the hero of Woodsboro into the villain. How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people, rather than the best."

"Because it's not enough to just kill someone these days, you have too assassinate the character first. So when dad here discovers your horribly numerated body.." Quinn lunges at Tara with her knife before Ethan continued, "posed with Sam, wearing her fathers mask.. he'll word on the internet that your the real ghost face that took matters into her own deluded hands."

Ivy narrowed her eyes at the boy, he wasn't the same Ethan she fell in love with.

"Exactly why it's a perfect alibi! And all the best lies are based on the truth. Your a killer, just like your father." Bailey pointed at sam.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are motherfucker, you killed our brother!" Quinn yelled in hatred.

"What are you talking about.." sam furrowed her eyebrows.