𝐬𝐢𝐱.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚  ˚⋆ ┊   BECAUSE I LIKED A BOY    ┊ ⋆˚ ☆⋅⋆ ─ chapter six. subway ride

THE GROUP was walking to the subway before  Ethan stopped his legs from going any further, causing ivy to look at him confused while the others continued to stroll, "what's wrong?"

THE GROUP was walking to the subway before Ethan stopped his legs from going any further, causing ivy to look at him confused while the others continued to stroll, "what's wrong?"

"If something happens, just know.." he paused, taking in her features. "just know i love you." Ethan finished.

Ivy gave him a light smile, pressing her lips against his. She pulled away before mumbling back, "I love you too."

Ethan grinned at the girl about to kiss her again until Chad came up to them, "Sorry to interrupt this beautiful moment but we have to go!" He dragged ivy away from Ethan and made there way down the subway steps, pushing through the crowds of people. Ivy noticed people still dressed in their Halloween costumes, especially in ghost face masks.

"Is this even a good plan?" Ethan asked them. Tara rolled her eyes in annoyance, "You don't have to come if you don't want to."

"So we just peel off and the killer picks us off one by one. no thank you."

"let's just get to the theatre, come on in here." She grabbed tara's wrist, dragging her in the front.

Chad and ivy went inside the train with Tara, sam and danny. She noticed that Ethan and Mindy were not here yet and got nervous, looking behind her. "Ethan! Mindy!" She called out for them to hurry.

The pair shoved their way past the people, trying to catch up. Chad noticed this and held out his hand for her to grab, "let's go, let's go." but the train doors already closed. "shit!"

the train ride began and ivy was anxious for Mindy and Ethan. She stumbled back causing her to make contact with Chad, "Sorry." She muttered. "It's fine."

"Where's Mindy?" Sam asked after noticing she wasn't with them.

"She missed the train, was gonna wait for her but cute boy kept dragging me on." Chad frowned.

"I was trying to keep us together." Danny told him.

"By pulling us apart?" Tara raised her eyebrows at him. Danny sighed annoyingly before Chad interjected, "it's okay, it's fine, she's with Ethan. She'll meet us there."

"Good.." ivy nodded in relief.

"Shit.." Chad mumbled, looking in front of them. Ivy and sam turned around, lights going on and off, seeing the ghost face costumes and other creepy ones.

Ivy stayed close to Chad, Tara ignoring the slight jealousy she was feeling. "How many stops do we have?"

Sam leaned forward, checking the map before swallowing thickly at the sight, "ten.." she muttered.

The lights kept flickering and ivy had a defeated look on her face while looking around, "we're screwed."

The train came to a stop, people moving around to get off and on the stop. Sam was staring nervously ahead of her, her breath hitching.

Ivy looked at her with furrowed brows, "you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine."

The train ride started to move again, ivy clinging on the pole in front of her. "Still nothing from Mindy." Chad told the group.

Ivy checked her phone, looking for any messages from Ethan but found nothing.

"Guys.." sam alerted their attention in front of them as she gazed at the person in the ghost face costume coming towards them.

Ivy felt her heart racing and closed her eyes, waiting for the attack to happen but danny moved in front of her and sam protectively.

The ghost face turned another way, exiting the train. Ivy opened her eyes, letting out a shaky sigh while placing a hand on her chest to control her breathing.

Chad rubbed her back in support and gave him a nod, thanking him.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AUTHORS NOTE:

well that was intense, ethan saying his goodbyes 💔 don't be a ghost reader and vote <3