𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ˚⋆ ┊ BECAUSE I LIKED A BOY ┊ ⋆˚ ☆⋅⋆ ─ prologue. the party

ONE THING that you have to know about Ivy Cohen is that she loved parties, especially Halloween ones

ONE THING that you have to know about Ivy Cohen is that she loved parties, especially Halloween ones. She was always creative with her costumes and was determined to have the best one out of her friend group.

She successfully did that.

Ivy found herself wearing an emerald green colored (tight) leotard, along with fishnet stockings and knee high boots that had vines hanging from them. Her red wig fitted her well with the glittery makeup she had on her face.

"How you doing, t?" Ivy called out to Tara who was wobbling around the place. Tara just gave her a thumbs up and disappeared in the crowd. "Do you think she'll be okay?" Mindy turned to face the girl, "Yes, she'll be fine. She's just having a little fun." She shrugged.

"Okay, okay." Ivy lifted up her two hands. She was taking looks at peoples costumes and felt uncomfortable with some of them. The Cohen girl saw a guy in that cloak, lifting up his ghost face mask before drinking from his cup.

Ivy closed her eyes for a small moment. She had a rough last year. Amber was the closest friend she had. She didn't expect from her own best friend to try and kill her. Ivy still has that one scar on her collarbone from that night.

"Are you okay?" Anika asked her, interrupting her thoughts. Ivy shot open her eyes and turned to look at her, "Yeah, I'm okay." She lied.

"Doesn't it bother you guys?" Anika asked ivy and Mindy. "A little.. it just annoys me how some people can dress up as that and not think about the innocent people who died from it." Ivy told her.

"I think of it like being struck by lightning." Mindy spoke, letting her head carelessly fall on Anika's shoulder.

Ivy just looked at her confusingly before replying, "I'm just gonna go dance," She stood up from her seat on the couch and grabbed Anikas hand, "And you're coming with me."

"Hey, you can't steal my girlfriend!" Mindy whined while lifting up her hand, wanting Anika back. "Too bad!" Ivy called back in response.

The two girls blended into the crowd, showing off they're dance moves. Ivy hugged Anika from the back and swayed with her on the beat of the song.

They both shared laughters with each other and continued dancing.

Ethan and Chad on the other hand we're in a corner, hyping each other with the beat of the song. "Alright, alright, cheers man!" Chad gave Ethan a shot of alcohol and dogged it down they're throats in a minute.