thirteen

A drop of sweat slowly slid from his cheek down to his chin. (Y/n) is undeniably nervous.

How can't he? Both of his arms were tightly locked by Itome and Yuri after he mistakenly underestimated their strength together.

I..I'm fucked.

"It's the end of the month (Y/n)-chan~"

(Y/n) tried speaking in character despite the panic building up inside him. "Didn't we already talk about it?"

Akemi with smiling lips observed (Y/n) irritated expression as if he is trying to see through him. "Well, we exempted you from the past activities, I think that's enough. And it's the teacher who talked with us about that not you (Y/n)-chan."

"Ha, stop the talk!" Tamura who have the usual reddened face, steps up bravely. Wanting the VIP seat in the orgy. "Wh-Who cares anyways. Ha..H-Hahahaha.."

"Haah.. You're not really my type but, dick is a dick."

"Bohohoho~! Avenge! Avenge! Avenge!"

(Y/n)'s Adam's apple briefly moves as he gulps while hurriedly and anxiously thinking of a way to escape this situation.

This is so unfair..

The world seemed to spin before his eyes as his mind couldn't think of any way to escape the situation but, to desperately struggle to break free from their hold.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck !

Then just before that hands of Tamura could touch any part of him and Shikitani's face could rub his below, (Y/n) thought of a solution.

With another gulp, (Y/n) opened his mouth. "Wait." He'll have to gamble but, this is better than being involved in that immoral and unethical act since his character doesn't suit it.

I like privacy, after all.

And also because of this.

I can sacrifice anything but my ass.

This might be his main reason.

"If..it's fucking. I did plenty of students this month." A laid-back tone and words that the strict student, (Y/n) Tachibana never used.

"H-Ha! O-Obviously he's lying! Come on Ake-"

"Don't you want to confirm your thoughts, president?" (Y/n) blatantly ignores Tamura and focuses his attention on the blonde who no longer has his closed eye smile.