CHAPTER 2

A/N I got a new phone and I got 12 reads so I'm doing another part.

You wake up to your head ringing like a flash bang you look around to see you are tied to a chair in a dark room with a small lamp pointed at your face.

(Sniping) Ahhhgggg my head ow that lamp is bright, where am I.

You heard shuffling, then a pair of eyes and a mouth appeared in the dark and a feminine voice started talking.

(???) You are in our interrogation chamber, you will talk to us or you will be forced to in ways I'm sure you don't want.

(Sniping) Bitch try me I have had a lot of bad stuff happen to me so don't think I'm not used to it. Get to close to me and I will explode from the c4 I have implemented in my chest.

(???) Oh yeah how are you going to activate it we already took all of your gear and the detonator.

The protogen was now standing over you.

(???) Now who was this team you were with.

(Sniping) Task force 247 we are or were the most reliable team but don't expect much more from me.

(???) Oh, well your task force is now dead like the entire village you guys slaughtered. What's your name tall one?

You remain silent and look her in the eyes watching her visor as it intensely stares back at you.

(???) Huh not much of a talker now tell you what if you tell me your name then you can be untied.

(Sniping) They call me sniping position or sniping for short I'm not telling you my real name

(???) Well sniping I will keep my word and untie you but try anything and you will be automaticly fucked by the tenticals we have.

(Sniping) That's another way to trigger the c4 so yeah go ahead.

(???) Hmm I'm not wanting to lose the 100,000 dollar piece of fuckery but I will find a way. Anyways here let me untie you. There happy?

(Sniping) Yes now go away I'm planning my escape.

(???) Oh are you now? She glares at you and has a smile. A evil smile.

(???) You know if you try to escape that a10 bitch is gonna be shot down with the 500,000 dollar missile.

You slap her as hard as you can and she falls to the ground.

DONT EVEN THINK OF HER LIKE THAT CALL HER ANYTHING ELSE THEN I WILL CUT YOUR ARM OFF.

(???) Pov: Ow that hurt does he like her? If so then I gotta take care of her. He is the most Attractive human ever if anyone else tries to take him I'm going to let him kill them on spot. End of POV

(Sniping) Damn you were hit pretty hard need help up, I'm doing this because I'm polite or right now I am.

(???) Thanks.

She said that very coldly. She had a angry look on her face then jealous when she saw you pull-out a picture of you and the a10 hugging.

(Sniping) She was my best and only friend now I might not see her again. By the way you never told me your name.

(???) Just call me proto Kay?

(Sniping) Sure.

You put the photo back and feel your pockets, you feel your phone, your dead silence, and your pistol still strapped to your thigh. You smile.

(Proto) Hey! What are you smiling about?

(Sniping) Nothing I'm just happy.

You see another protogen enter the room so you sneak up behind it but before you do that you grab the convenient sledge hammer and cod breach and fear execute it.

(Proto) Wow that was unnecessary.

(Sniping) You wanna see unnecessary? You pull out the 45 from your thigh and point it at her head. Lead me to a jet NOW and make everyone report to the other side of the building.

(Proto) Okay okay jeez, hello everyone this is proto speaking I would like you all on the northern side of the building please and thank you.

(Sniping) Now take me there.

~time skip did you know basking sharks are the world's second largest fish~

(Proto) You sure you know how to fly this?

(Sniping) Yes I have a license now sit on my lap so I can see you Try any thing and I will eject my seat and push you off in a instant. 

She has a smug look on her face.

(Proto) If you really want me too.

She sat down and her ass and thighs were amazing so squishy and warm.

(Sniping) Oh my God of course you have the best ass out of all the girls I have been with. (He has been with two)

(Sniping) I'm landing so hold on. 

(Proto) Wow that was fast.

(Sniping) Did you not hear me break the sound barrier?

(Proto) No.

You land and hold her at gunpoint again you see a10 taxing toward you (if that's what you call it) at 200 mph

(Sniping) Oh shit move.

(A10) SNIPING YOUR BACK!!!! She pounced on you and proto she was sobbing.

(A10) I thought your whole team died please never leave me like that again.

(Sniping) Hey I won't calm down come here and give me a hug.

(Proto) Wish you would hug me like that. You heard from beside you.
You saw proto with her eyes pointing at both of you and her arms crossed she was angry and jealous.

(A10) So who is this?

(Sniping) The robot that kidnapped me and my squad except she killed them and kept me alive because she probably thought I was hot.

(A10) Ahem so robot just to let you know he is mine you can't have him.

(Proto) The names proto I'm tired, its 2am so where where do i sleep.

(A10) On the ground next to him I have to go to my hanger and restock on flares, ammo and rockets. Good night sniping.

(Sniping) Don't worry you can sleep on the bed next to me ok...but I might take all of the covers in my sleep.

(Proto) Well thank you I'm tired let's go to bed.

(Sniping)Okay. You lay down and feel her wrap her arms around you and her breasts on your back.

(Sniping) Im beginning to regret this, let me go or you will die if you dont.
___________________________________________
The end.... of this chapter if you have any questions I might have an answer oh and should I do a q/a for the characters in this story.