Chapter One: Her quirkless savior

Start from the beginning

"What the hell kid?! Do you have a death wish?!" The pervert yells.

"Leave her alone you jerk! O-or I'll kill you!" Izuku yells.

The pervert then starts laughing hysterically.

"You think you can kill me?" Laughed the pervert.

Izuku the cleared his head and looks back up at the pervert. 

"No I don't actually" Izuku says then gets into a fighting stance

"But I will defeat you!" Yelled Izuku.

"We'll come on let's dance brat!" Yelled the pervert.

The pervert got into a fighting stance and Izuku rushes at the pervert. The pervert starts laughing and as soon at Izuku throws a punch the pervert catches his hand. Izuku then throws another punch with his other hand hitting the pervert in his nose. The pervert let's Izuku go and hold his nose.

"You'll pay for that!" The perfect yells.

"Shut up! Shut the hell up!" Izuku yells.

Izuku then kicks the pervert in the stomach. Izuku get hitting him. The pervert starts getting more annoyed. The pervert grabs Izuku's arm and throws him to the end of the alleyway. He then walks up to Izuku and steps on his head.

"I'm done playing kid, Now die" The pervert says.

"I won't be killed by a bastard like you!" Izuku yells 

"Oh yeah, what you gonna do kid?! Come on show me your quirk!" The pervert yells.

Izuku this reaches him his back pocket and pulls out a knife. 

"I don't have a quirk, but I don't need one!" Izuku yells.

The pervert starts laughing hysterically once again.

"Leave him alone!" Momo yells.

The pervert then looks at her and starts walking over to her after kicking Izuku in the stomach.

"What the hell did you just say to me bitch?" The pervert asks.

"I said leave him alone!" Momo yells again.

The pervert grabs Momo by her neck and holds her up in the air. Momo couldn't breathe and grabs the perverts hand trying to push him off her. Izuku got up of the ground and run to the pervert stabbing him in his side. The pervert drops Momo and holds his side glaring at Izuku. Izuku didn't flinch and starts stabbing the pervert in his stomach.

"Stop it you br-" 

Izuku punches him in his face hard enough to knock him out. The pervert falls to the ground and Izuku falls to his knees panting heavily. Momo looks at the unconscious body then looks at Izuku. Izuku takes a deep breath and looks at Momo with fear in his eyes. Momo looks back at him with the same expression.

"Are...you okay?" Asked Izuku.

She couldn't speak and she just simply nodded. Izuku looks at the unconscious body and checks the man pulse. Izuku sighs in relief to know that he didn't kill him. Izuku then stands up and holds his hand out in front of Momo. Momo grabs his hand and stands up. Izuku looks at his watch then looks back at Momo.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Izuku asks.

"N-no thank you..." Momo says nervously.

Izuku then looks at her suspiciously then kneels down enough for her to.get on his back. 

"I can't let you walk home alone." Izuku says.

Momo hesitates then gets on back wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Where do you live?" Izuku asks.

Momo yells him her address and Izuku starts walking to her house with her on his back. Momo was a blushing mess the whole time and lost in her own thoughts. 

*He protected me...he doesn't even know me that well.. He only knows my name.. didn't he also say he was quirkless?... He protected me without a quirk and put his life in danger...I think I have my new Bodyguard, hopefully I get to keep him if not...that won't be an option* Momo thought to herself 

Izuku walks up to the Yaoyorozu's residents and Momo gets off his back.

"Would you like to come in?" Momo asks.

"I can't-"

"Don't be silly! It'll only take a second" Momo says.

Izuku looks at her confused and Momo smiles at him but it didn't seem like a sweet smile.

"Only for a bit...I have to get home"

"Yay!" Momo cheers.

*This will be your new home if everything goes how I want it to Izuku~* Momo thought to herself.

To be continued...