???: !!!!!!!

Dissatisfaction and frustration...it was what showed on this teenager's face. But then, Tsukishiro noticed the teenager fighting up his fist.

Tsukishiro: ...

Tsukishiro knew this type of reaction would happen.

After all, he knew this teenager must feel humiliated to be sent to this school to expel Ayanakoji Kiyotaka, the WhiteRoom masterpiece. 

[Become someone who can surpass Ayanokōji Kiyotaka.]

This idea instilled in the mind of these kids of the WhiteRoom led them to feel a sense of 'hatred' toward this teenager named Ayanakoji Kiyotaka.

That's why when learning that a normal teenager like this Fukazawa Yato was more important than then and as much as Ayanakoji Kiyotaka... would make them feel a sense of hatred toward this outsider named Fukazawa Yato.

At times, this hatred would swell up to the point where they couldn't contain it anymore, causing them to act recklessly.

Tsukishiro: The stage has been set. All that's left is for you to use the full extent of your abilities. I took a look at your file, and I have no complaints. If you really do have this level of talent, expelling him should be a walk in the park, right?

His explanation ended along with a distorted provocation. Tsukishiro then powered off the screen.

The room became engulfed in darkness for a moment, but before long, the room was yet again enveloped in the lights shining from the ceiling.

Tsukishiro: Well then, we'll leave it at that if you don't have any further questions. Time is so very precious, after all.

Hearing this, the teenager turned their back and began to leave the room as if nothing had happened.

As soon the teenager left the room...

Tsukishiro: Sighs...

Tsukishiro reopened the monitor's screen, and the picture of Ayanakoji Kiyotaka and Fukazawa Yato reappeared.

Tsukishiro looked at these two teenagers until his attention fell on Fukazawa Yato.

Tsukishiro: Sighs...in the end, your son will end up involved in all this Toji-san...but...is that what you wanted? Or not...

.

.

.

Third Person Pov

On a certain day in March

The new school year was about to start, but a certain person needed to confirm a few things before that.

That's why in one of the properties of the Zenin family, there was a man in his mid-twenties and a teenager of 15.

Naoya: Then...everything was clear?

The one who said this was Zenin Naoya. 

After the incident during the nomination of the next head clan, Naoya has prepared everything for his goal. 

Make Fukazawa Yato expelled from this school to be able to force him to give up on the position of the head clan before he turns 18.

That's why Naoya chose the best teenager for this job—a teenager who can pretend to be a student and go to this school. 

Naoya told every information he obtained about Zenin Yato and some other aspects that could help him in this school.

???: Of course Naoya-sama!