008♥︎

(Yall i lost the face claim for maria...😭. Im not finna try find it again sorry🤷🏾‍♀️)

 Im not finna try find it again sorry🤷🏾‍♀️)

                               MARIA. J✿.
                     HARLEM, NEW YORK.
8:00am
                             ——————-

"Uh" i said. Ian even know what to say so i just laughed. "Not yo funny ass trynna control me" i laughed again. Ddot just straight mugged me.

"Lol" i said, getting up off the couch and walking back upstairs, I opened my room door to see cherish sat on dd lap...

When they saw me just standing there doing a lil side eye, cherish quickly got off his lap and sat on the floor???

"Can yall get out?" I mugged them both. "Okay, yeah" cherish said, and then walked out- no sorry teleported out of my room.

Meanwhile dd was taking his sweet time. "Ik yo ass a player so don't try no funny shit with her foreal" i said to him. "i'm not bro" he mugged me and walked out my room.

I closed the door and locked it, i walked up to my bed and flopped on it. I just laid there staring at the ceiling. And then memories of what ddot said came flooding back.

"That nigga weird" i laughed to myself, "talkin' bout some you gon look at me when im talking to you" i laughed again, mocking his voice.

"Like yeah i like you but trust u not controlling shit" i said to myself, emphasising the 'shit'.

AUTHORS NOTE/
Yall i should really think shit thru cuz i don't even know what im finna write for this chapter💀. This is killing meeeee🥲. Ngl I should've stuck to pre-writing my chapters it was so much easier.

"Who is yo weird ass talking to in dere?" I heard someone yell, it was ddot. "Can you leave me alone" I answered.

"Bro open this door!" he said, ignoring everything i said and rattling the door handle. "Uh kia???? ima call u back" i said, making it seem like I was talking to someone.

"Stop doing that with my mf door handle 'fore i break yo face off nigga!" i mugged. "Watch ya mouth!" I heard ddot yell from the other side of the door.

I sighed, cuz why can't niggas just let me have a lil bit if privacy in this bitch, and got up walking over to my door and unlocking it and letting ddot in.

"Why can't you ever leave me alone" i sighed again. I walked over to my bedside and grabbed my tv controller, turning my tv on, going on youtube and searching up brent faiyaz.

"Because"- "like you're trying to hard to make me fall inlove witchu or some shit but i don't want you" i cut him off.

I clicked on mad riches and it started playing, "like u acting like u wasn't just calling me a smoochie or some shit" i mugged.

"And u acting like you wasn't on my body not too long ago" he mugged back.

"Nigga stop bapping" i laughed. "You laughing but u dead playing with my feelings" he said, sitting on my bed.

I like him but im so tired of his shit most of the time, "nigga i don't give a fuck about your feelings" i said, "like haven't you caught on??" I questioned, now on my bed looking at him.

"I don't fucking want you, so stop trying" i said, instantly regretting everything i said. I saw his facial expression soften, and he looked hurt and taken back by my words.

"My bad then" he said, getting up from my bed and walking out my room, shortly after i heard the front door slam shut.

My dad walked in the room, rubbing his eyes,"maria what the hell was that" he asked, concerned.

"Uh the neighbours, they loud as hell" i lied.
"Oh alright then" he said, walking out my room.

After that, i really wasn't in the mood, i got out my room and walked downstairs, "dd its time u go mh" i straight faced him.

"What u do to lil ddot u see the way he was slammin' doors n shit" dd laughed.

"U ain't hear me or some?? I said go nigga" i said getting annoyed.

Cherish looked at me and i could tell she didn't want dd to go, but she also knew there was something up with me. "Dd just go, text me when u home yeah?" She said.

"Ite whatever" he mugged me and then left.

I sighed (this bitch do alot of sighing damn) and flopped on the couch, "wassup bestie, what's wrong?" Cherish cooed, putting her arm over my shoulders.

"Ddot" was all i said. "What happend with ddot?" She cocked her head to one side. "Ilikehimalotanditoldhimididn'tandithurthisfeelingssoheleft" I quickly said.

"Girl what?" Cherish asked. I sighed and decided to just come clean. "I like ddot alot and i told him I didn't and it hurt his feelings so he left" I finally said.

"Oh i been known u like him be foreal" she smiled, causing me to smile a little bit, "but why you told him u ain't like him??" She asked.

"Cuz now u back to square one wit him mh" she added. "I know, i don't know how to explain how I feel about him, its weird" i said, rubbing my forehead.

"Like yes i like him but sometimes his presence be annoying the fuck outta me" i said. "And that's why i'll be on him and then the next i'll act like i hate him" i ranted on.

I loved how i could talk to cherish about anything and she would listen and take in everything. Or even when i wouldn't want to talk she would just sit with me in hopes that it would make me feel better. I love her.

"Maybe u gotta give it some time y'know?" She said, "but mar, u my bestfriend but ian gon hold you" she said. "U gotta apologise" she added.

"Yeah i know" i sighed.

AUTHORS NOTE/

I kno i aint update this shit inna hot minute but im trynna focus on my jenn book hella cuz she my bae and im so gay for her😍. But anyways yall have a good day and remeber to eat😘😘🙏🏾.

-flockasbitch💌