007♥︎

MARIA

                               MARIA. J✿
                   HARLEM, NEW YORK
                                  7:00am
                       -------------

"Bro ddot let me goo" i whined with a little smile on my face. "No why i cant hug my girl?" He asked.

I used all my strength to pull away from his 'hug' and mugged him HEAVILY. "Who ya girl?" i asked walking to my bed and sitting down.

"You my girl" he answered. "You kno you my girl why you playin' baeeee" he said dragging tf outta his words, causing me to laugh.

"We not togetherrrrr" i said returning the same energy. "But baby we could be" he whined walking over to my bed and sitting next to me.

He placed his arm my waist pulling me closer😮‍💨. Sugarhill rizzler😍. "Stop touching me" i blushed.

"Look at yo ass blushing" he smiled. "She want meeeee" he said to himself. "I dont want you darrian"  i said, fixing my face and getting out of my bed.

Ddot followed me, "bro why you playin' you know i want you and you want me" he said as we made our way downstairs.

"Right yall want each other" cece said, adding her two cents causing my 𝐃𝐀𝐃 to laugh. "Dad?" I said in a questioning tone. "What are you doing here i thought you went to work" i said , confused asab.

"Oh wow my own daughter don't want me around" he scoffed, sarcastically. "Pa don't be like that you know i want you around all the time" i said, walking over to him and hugging him. He hugged me back.

"Where dd at?" Cherish asked. "Girla i don't know why you asking 𝐌𝐄 where 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 man at?" I said. "Nah mar you play too much yk he not my man" he said with a mug on her face.

"Yet" she mumbled. "i heard that" i laughed.

"Heard what"

"What you said"

"What i said?"

"Dont act stupid cherish"

"What i do?"

I laughed and went to the cabinet grabbing some cheetos and a gatorade and headed back upstairs. I walked into my room and to my surprise i saw ddot in my room with me?

"Why do you always follow me around like u a lost puppy or some shit" i said opening my cheetos.

"It gets annoying as fuck on some rs" i added.

"Sorry, i just always wanna be with my gir-" i cut him off "im not your girl" i said. "Wooooow you mad rude" he said sarcastically.

He went on his phone and opened insta going live. "Wassup yall, look dis my 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇" he laughed, putting his arm around my shoulder and bringing me into view with the camera.