Your the killer

Billy Loomis once said: "we all go a Little mad sometimes"
A bit of smut I guess you could say I don't know I'll see
___________________________________________
After killing the grabber Finney had something stuck in his head. Ever since he was stuck down there he admired the grabbers work. Not the sexual part but he would love to listen to how the grabber used to kill and to kidnap. He had to go the mental hospital and take therapy. Robin was worried about him. He would always go and check on him. But he couldn't when he got sent away.

He understood why his father did that. I mean he almost ended up killing his sister once. But his father got there before he could damage her anymore. When finney got back he was so attached to robin. He wouldn't let him go. Robin did enjoy the company tho. But Finney was only going to go crazier.
-
Finney was on top of robin while he caressed his thighs. Robin didn't mind much he kept watching the movie that was on. Finney slowly moved his hands up to his stomach. He leaned down and kissed it. "Robin.......your stomach would look great with my initial on it". Robin froze. He moved away from him. "What? I'm just kidding robin". He pulled robin back.

Robin still felt uncomfortable about what he said. Robin ended up falling asleep. Finney kissed him and left the house. He went back to his. His father was asleep as well. Gwen was in the kitchen making an ice cream sundae. "Make me one too". Gwen flinched from the sudden voice. "Shit Finney you fucking sacred me!". Gwen looked at her dad. Still asleep. "Here take this one". Finney looked at it and shook his head. "It doesn't have chocolate in it". Gwen rolled her eyes and took the chocolate ice cream out.

"Happy". Finney thanked her and brought it to his room. He locked his door and looked outside his window. An old lady was walking with her grandson. Finney smiled. He unlocked his room and went into the kitchen. He sneaked a knife while Gwen wasn't looking. "Be right back I have to check something". Gwen nodded. He left the house and followed them.

He went behind the boy and grabbed his neck and sliced it. The old lady screamed and cried. Finny stabbed her in the heart. He kept stabbing them both until blood was covering his face. He took the knife with him and ran back home. He ran to his room and cleaned up. He hid the knife under his bed and then went to sleep.

The next day they where investigating the dead bodies. Finney glanced at them and smirked. He sat on class rubbing Robin's feet. He wrote on his work sheet as he did. Robin kept looking at his paper for the answers. "Do you know what happened this morning?". Finney looked over to robin and shrugged. "No. They didn't find any evidence of the killer". Robin kept looking at Finney.

"Well that person must be sick. But also smart and dumb". Finney felt a smile grow on his face. After class Finney dragged robin into the bathroom and picked him up onto the sink. "Robin.....how would you feel if someone you knew was a sick killer". Robin thought. "I don't know. Why?". Finney shoke his head. "No reason". He kissed Robin's neck. Robin wrapped his arms around his head.

Finney pulled robin down and pushed him into a stall. "Be quick Finn. I don't want anyone hearing us".
-
After that robin and Finney parted ways. Finney was angry he had to leave robin. But he was laughing inside. He has robin all to himself now. He looked around the room. A girl with blonde hair sat there doing her makeup. Finney smiled. New target.

Not long after a lot of people started to disappear. School had to be cancelled for it. Finney was more than happy to be spending every second with him. They had there sexual stuff here and there. But robin was enjoying every minute too. He fell in love with Finney. And they made it official. So Finney had to come out.

He sat there on the couch with robin. "Okay, it's time I told you this". Robin looked at him and waited. "The people have died because of me. I killed them". Robin froze and stood up. "Your the killer". Finney nodded. Robin was speechless. Finney was hoping for robin to just yell at him and leave but it was the complete opposite. Robin kissed him.

"No matter. At least you love me right?". Finney nodded. "With all my heart". Robin smiled. "Good. Because if I see you with someone else I'll rip there fucking head open". Finney was loving this. "Alright". He kissed him and smiled. They both where crazier then they thought.