Revenge of the Trix

Start from the beginning

"So what was you doing in Cloud Tower?,"asked Bloom. "Well when I was getting ready to go to Alfea, but a dark portal appears in my bedroom and send me to Cloud Tower and I became a fourth member of the Trix,"said Asia. "You don't look or act evil. And you're not a witch,"said Bloom. "Well technically I am a witch, but let go learn about Daphne,"said Asia.

*Alfea's Library*

"We will ask the library to do the search,"said Bloom. "Let do this,"said Asia.

*They stand up on the searching platform*

"Ahem, Daphne!,"They said.

*One book flies to the platform*

"Wow, that was really quick! Just as fast as the Internet. Let's see... Daphne... ah, no we don't wanna know what it means. We want to know about the fairy named Daphne. Daphne the Fairy!,"said Bloom.

*Two books fly to the platform*

"Hey, look at all this stuff! Okay, Daphne... here she is. Wow, princess of Domino and one of the supreme Nymphs of Magix? Daphne the Nymph of Magix!,"said Asia.

*The books try to get to them then start chaotically circle around them and Asia use a shield spell to protect herself and Bloom*

"Wait a minute! Oh no! Ah! Ooh, enough books already! Heelp!," yelled Bloom. "Closesis!,"said Faragonda.

*All books fall down to the ground*

"Oh,"said Bloom. "Oh boy,"said Asia. "I'd say the library research system needs a complete overhaul,"said Faragonda. "Miss Faragonda!,"Said Bloom and Asia.

*They gratefully hugs her*

"It's okay, Bloom and Asia. It's all over. Feeling better?,"asked Faragonda. "I think so,"said Bloom. I'm feeling a little better,"said Asia. "Good, you two can go then. You both can do your research another time,"said Faragonda. "Thank you, Miss Faragonda," They said.

*The girls walk away. Faragonda looks at a book on the floor and gasps*

*She picks up one of the books*

"Daphne the Nymph. Miss Barbatea,"said Faragonda. "Yes?,"asked Barbatea. "Put the books back in the stacks and close the library,"said Faragonda. "Yes, of course... Wha... close the library?!,"asked Barbatea. "Yes and don't use magic, after what's happened you'll never know,"said Faragonda. "No magic?,"asked Barbatea. "There are powerful forces at work here, Barbatea,"said Faragonda.

*At the bar*

*Darcy and Riven seat together at the same table*

"I've been thinking about you Riven. Your talent, your ambition, your courage are wasted with the Specialists. I know you want more. My sisters and I can make you powerful,"said Darcy. "Hm... Go on,"said Riven. "We just wanna know that you wanna be with us and that we can count on you... to tell us about these stinking fairies,"She said.

"The next morning at Alfea College for Fairies,"said Narrator.

*Bloom yawns and wakes up*

"Flora, you're already packed?,"She asked. "I thought I'd leave a little early. I can't wait to go home and see my family,"said Flora.

*Bloom and Flora get put from their room*

"I feel like I've been gone forever!,"said Flora. "Although your statement is emotional I must agree,"said Tecna. "Me too,"said Bloom. "See you back for a couple of weeks, guys,"said Stella. "Enjoy spring break,"said Musa.

"Meanwhile at Cloud Tower, the college for witches,"said Narrator.

*Asia goes to Miss Griffin office*