Rajiv took the bag from him and was about to go inside when he stopped listening to the man, "Actually, my boss ordered me to ask Mam to try the dress and if there is any need for alterations then I'll bring the dress back after required alterations."

"Hmm.....Ok come in." He called the man in and as they entered the living area they saw Chitra coming downstairs too involved in her phone to notice surrounding wearing a strapless crop-top with denim shorts. Rajiv doesn't like girls wearing short dresses but he can't deny his Princess for anything.

Chitra 's Dress

Chitra 's Dress

He looked at the man and he was also busy with his phone. He thought this generation was always on the phone and shook his head.

Rajiv asked Chitra to take the dress and give it to Simran and ask her to try it first. She replied with an okay and left with the dress towards Simran's room. When she was in front of her room an idea came to her mind. She smirked and locked her room from inside after entering. As she unpacked the dress, she elated to see the gorgeous lavender colored lehenga with mirror work at the bottom and mirror work on the dupata and blouse as well. She wore the dress and started taking selfies and videos.

When it's been quite a while and no one came back with the dress then the man from the boutique requested Rajiv to hurry up as he needed to bring the dress back till the evening too after the alterations if that's required.

Rajiv nodded and was about to go towards Simran's room when Gargi came. So he asked her to see if Simran had tried the dress or not and if it needed any alterations or not. Nodding Gargi went to her room and asked about the dress but she told that she didn't know about any dress.

Confused, she was coming back then she noticed Chitra 's room was locked so she knocked at the door. As the door opened, she saw Chitra wearing the lehenga grinning ear to ear. Looking at her mother she said excitedly, "Mummy look how beautiful this lehenga is."

Gargi looked at her head to toe and said awkwardly, "Yeah, it's really beautiful."

"I'm taking this one. Tell that witch to wear something else on her engagement. I'm gonna wear this" She said excited about the dress and made  a disgusting face saying the word witch. Then twirled happily.

"Bacha, You can't wear this lehenga. It's sent by her in-laws. What will we say if they ask why are you wearing this. And not Simran." Gargi tried to make her understand.

"No, she doesn't deserve to wear such a beautiful dress. I'll wear this and it's final." She said adamantly.

"Bache, You are not understanding. You can't wear it. They must have bought it with so much love for their daughter-in-law. And will get angry with her if she doesn't wear this dress."

Tender Trifles of LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara