"god i wish i wasn't gay, or at least attracted to both genders." he muttered under his breath walking off to his room.

i slipped on my shoes and made my way to the living room. i was really excited for tonight! but the thought that i was bound to bump into them, which was a complete no-no.

i was happy the way i was right now and i had moved on. about the stalker thing though, i guess you could say that i was 95 percent sure that it was Harry. it had to be, now that i had thought about it the curly brown hair the  british accent, the way he became so vulnerable and scared when i almost said his last name. he was also really familiar to me, the only diference was his choice of clothing and his unconvincing fake american accent. it all lead up to him. like seriously -

my thoughts were interupted by a bunch of shouting coming from the street. i got up and made my way onto the little terasse and looked down at the chaos in front of me.

i seriously couldn't believe my eyes. i was right.

"Harry, are you excited for the gramies?"

"are you going to meet up with sydney?"

"Harry, do you love her?"

"Harry-" someone got cut off.

it was a mad house and the limo that was brining me and Colton to the gramies awaited infront of the mob of paps chasing Harry. could this day get any worse? suddenly the limo door opened and out stepped Colton looking at his best. he was so-

no i cannot go into a trance! he can't come up! they'll attack him and Harry will surely notice him and then i'll come walking out with Colton and the paps will recognize me and it will all be a complete dissaster. i CANNOT let any of it happen. before i thought about what i was doing and how it would affect anything or anybody i shouted.

"stop!"

everybodies heads turned in my direction and pnce the paps recognized me they started screaming questions at me. i think i couldn't have ever rolled my eyes more than i did in those five minutes i stood there until everybody shut up because they knew they wouldn't get an answer from me.

"get the hell out of here!" i shouted ragged. how could they not feel sorry about what they do!?

they all looked shocked, most of their jaws opened.

"you heard her, get the hell out!" Colton yelled at them from where he was standing. they didn't run, talk or pretty mch move a muscle. Harry stood there gwaking at my sudden outburst and probably staring at my dress like everybody had done so far today.

"they said, get the hell out!!!!" a very angry Derek yelled coming out and squeezing himself onto the terasse with me. he placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it in a comforting manner.

they all seemed to come out of their little trance and ran off scared as heck. it was quite funny actually. i let out a little giggle as they dissapeared.

"you did it Sydie!" Derek congradulated me, hugging me from the back.

"and look who here!' he said happily, clearly oblivious to the fact that Harry was standing there too.

"and look who else is here." i muttered bracing myself for the worst. i allready knew how much Derek hated Harry.

Derek scanned the sidewalk and his eyes landed on Harry, who had heard our little conversation. Colton went to move, but froze when he saw Derek's angry eyes.

"YOU!"  he shouted at harry ragged.

"What nerve do you have to show up here!?" he demanded.

"ummm-uh" harry tried to say something but sounds only came out.