Jealousy

As you eat your half, you see Toralei look furious. You stare at her all the time. ''Why are you looking at me so angry Y/N?'' she says and she suddenly starts to cry. ''Y/N, you made her cry'' says Clawdeen and she gives Toralei a hug. "What are you talking about?!" you shout angrily. Tolarei starts to cry even louder now. ''Deuce, you believe me, don't you?'' you ask and you look at him. "I don't know, I saw you looking at her angrily. But on the other hand, I know you didn't mean to be mean to Toralei, let alone make her cry'' he says and walks towards you.

''You know Y/N, she would never do something like that on purpose'' says Cleo and she also stands next to you. Now Toralei starts to cry even louder and she starts naming things. '' She also threatened me that I was not allowed to hang out with Deuce!! '' she suddenly shouts and she runs away crying. ''What?'' says Deuce and he looks at you in shock. "Y-You're just like Cleo..." he says and you see a tear running down his cheek. "I didn't do that, trust-" you wanted to say, but you were interrupted. ''No, I don't want to hear any more lies, I-I have to go...'' he says and quickly walks away. "But..." you wanted to say, but you were interrupted by Clawdeen. "Can't believe you did something like this" she says and she also walks away, along with Frankie. "Draculaura, I-" you say. ''I wish I could believe you, but I don't know how...'' she says and she also walks away.