Meeting Toralei

You walk through the hallway towards the toilet, when you walk into the toilet you hear someone crying. You immediately look and see that it is the same girl. "Hey, are you okay?" you ask and you sit down next to her. ''I-I'm really sorry about that just now, I just wanted to protect my friend...'' she says crying and looks at you with her yellow eyes. You look at her understandingly and put your arm around her. ''I understand you, you just want the best for them'' you say. "I-I'm T-Toralei..." says the girl, holding out her hand. ''Y/N, nice to meet you'' you say and you smile. "Come on, let me introduce you to my friends," you say and pull her along.

When you walk up together, you see that Deuce and Heath are acting crazy again. ''Come on, let me introduce you,'' you say and you walk towards the others. ''Y/N, what are you doing with that girl, she's going to try to hurt you again'' says Deuce who is a bit alert. ''It's okay, we're friends'' you say and you look at Toralei with a smile. ''Are we...'' Toralei asks softly. "Of course, you're one of us," you say and hug her. ''What's your name?'' Deuce asks, looking nice again. ''Toralei, and I'm sorry about that earlier,'' says Toralei. ''It's okay, I'm Deuce by the way'' Deuce says and he laughs. Toralei blushes slightly as she looks at Deuce. Deuce looks at you and then walks towards you. ''Deuce, what are you doing?'' you ask and you look at him with a smile. ''I'm just going to stand with my girlfriend,'' he says and he stands next to you. Toralei now looks less happy and she quickly walks away. "Why is she leaving?" Frankie asks.