Chapter 22

Akihito:"Why...why is he here?"

(If you guys don't like the character I'm using for Akihito, I can change him

(If you guys don't like the character I'm using for Akihito, I can change him.)

Shuri:"Don't be like that, Aki! He's your father, he wants to make things right between us, that's all. You can't hate him forever!"

While Akihito sat in his room meditating, his mother called him downstairs to meet an unexpected visitor. The unexpected visitor being his father, Baraqiel.

Akihito:"I don't hate him, I fail to understand why he bothered coming back."

Shuri:"Aki! Stop it!"

Baraquiel:"It's alright, Shuri. I expected this reaction from him. May I speak to him alone, please?"

Shuri:"No, I'll stay here too! It's only right of me to hear what you two have to say to each other, as a mother and a wife."

Baraquiel:"Very well then."

Akihito:"I'm not even going to argue with her."

Baraquiel:"Where is Akeno?"

Akihito:"She's preoccupied with something at the moment. She has my good friend looking after her."

Baraquiel:"That's good to hear. I'm glad she's safe." He breathed a sigh of relief. Akihito knew that was not the reason he came for.

Akihito:"What are you really here for."

Baraquiel:"Son, you've built a reputation for yourself with your abilities. The 'Dark Lord' they call you."

Akihito:"A reputation?"

Baraquiel:"One built from fear. They know you were the one who killed Kokabiel, they know you were the one who put a scratch on Albion, they know who slaughtered all of those Fallen Angels in the church."

Akihito/Vader:"Then I'll be sure to put it to good use. Fear will keep people in line, fear will make them think twice before trying anything." Mid-way through his sentence, his voiced changed. Both of his parents looked at their son and to their surprise, he wore a serious expression.