Chapter 13

"Obi-wan!!"

*Sigh*

Akeno starred outside her bedroom window, observing the children playing at the park nearby their home. She rolled to her other side and starred at the wall, contemplating what connection her brother had with this 'Obi-wan' person.

Akeno:'I bet if I asked him, he would tell me but I feel like that's intruding on his past. I can't help but wonder who that person is?' She thought. Her mother's voice from downstairs brought her out of her thoughts as she got up and got dressed for the day ahead.

Shuri:"Akeno, hurry! We can't be late!"

Akeno:"Coming!"

After some time had passed, Akeno came downstairs with a white one-piece dress and sunhat.

(Mobage cards ftw!🤤)

Shuri:"Ara, don't you look lovely."

Akeno:"Thank you mother, it's the dress you bought me for my birthday. I never thought I'd actually get the chance to wear it."

Shuri:"Well I'm glad you could wear it today on our little outing. I hope you don't mind Raynare-chan joining along. "

Akeno:"Eh?" Suddenly she was groped from behind from the said Fallen Angel.

Akeno:"Kya!"

Raynare:"You have a nice pair, Akeno. Bigger than mine perhaps~." She then let go of her, heading to the front door.

Akeno:"Gosh, you pervert!"

Raynare:"Hey! Don't lump me up with that kid! I, for one, can limit how perverted I can be." She told her.

Shuri:"Now, now, no fighting between the two of you. Especially since I've agreed to take in Raynare-chan as my adoptive daughter."

Akeno:"Since when!?"

Shuri:"Since she has no-where else to go and has been helping me around the house with chores. I asked Akihito and he said he didn't mind so long as it didn't interfere with him or end up hurting us." Akeno was surprised to know this since they haven't told her. Raynare went up to Shuri and hugged her around the waist.

Raynare:"Mamaaa! Onee-chan is being mean!"

Akeno:'Onee-chan!?'

Shuri:"Fufu~, don't worry, she won't hurt you. Has mama told you, you look pretty in those clothes?"

 Has mama told you, you look pretty in those clothes?"