"Hey Ror, where was you yesterday" Harry asks as I put my head on his shoulder.

"Oh I was just catching up with homework, didn't leave the dorm. Where is everyone?" I say looking around the empty common room.

"Probably outside enjoying the last of the sun"

"Did you need any help with your homework?"

"Yes please" 

"What about you Ron?"

"Oh my god yes please" I look over what they were working on.

"I'd say these essay's are pretty much done just need to finish the last paragraph. You've got all the information you need in there both of you" 

"Thank you Rory, otherwise I'm pretty sure we would of carried on writing random stuff" Harry said as he finishes the last sentence and Ron doing the same.

"What's next?" 

"Professor Sinistra's essay about Jupiter's moons" Harry answers. 

"Right well Jupiter's biggest moon is Ganymede and it's Io that's got the volcanos." 

"Thank you, that's a great help" Ron smiles at me as they both start their essays. I sit with them giving them the answers to different thing when they ask until the twins arrive. After a while the twins decide to head to bed so I head back over to Harry to see how he's doing just as he slides off the chair onto his knees, gazing into the fire.

"Er — Harry?" Ron said with uncertainly looking at me. "Why are you down there?" 

"Because I've just seen Sirius's head in the fire," Harry said, speaking quite calmly.

"Sirius's head?" Hermione repeated. "You mean like when he wanted to talk to you during the Triwizard Tournament? But he wouldn't do that now, it would be too Sirius!" She gasped, gazing at the fire; Ron dropped his quill. There in the middle of the dancing flames sat Sirius's head, long dark hair falling around his grinning face. 

"Hey Pad's"

"I was starting to think you'd go to bed before everyone else had disappeared," he said. "I've been checking every hour." 

"You've been popping into the fire every hour?" Harry said, half laughing. 

"Just for a few seconds to check if the coast was clear yet." 

"But what if you'd been seen?" Hermione said anxiously. 

"Well, I think a girl first year by the look of her might've got a glimpse of me earlier, but don't worry," Pad's said hastily, as Hermione clapped a hand to her mouth. "I was gone the moment she looked back at me and I'll bet she just thought I was an oddly shaped log or something."

"But Sirius, this is taking an awful risk with the Ministry at Hogwarts" Hermione began. 

"You sound like Molly. This was the only way I could come up with of answering Harry's letter without resorting to a code and codes are breakable." At the mention of Harry's letter, Hermione and Ron had both turned to stare at him.

"You didn't say you'd written to Sirius!" Hermione said accusingly. 

"He's allowed to write to people and not tell you Hermione" She scoff's at me.

"I forgot," Harry said quickly. "Don't look at me like that, Hermione, there was no way anyone would have got secret information out of it, was there, Sirius?" 

"No, it was very good. Anyway, we'd better be quick, just in case we're disturbed your scar."

"What about — ?" Ron began, but Hermione said quickly,