A new school year

It is 8 o'clock in the morning and you appear in front of the school gate. You push open the gate and immediately see all the other monsters. You walk through the gate and close it behind you so that no one can see the school. You see everyone walking with their bags and then suddenly you see a group standing there. You don't hesitate for a moment and run towards them. You jump on the back of the boy in green, because you assume it's Deuce. Suddenly a girl appears and pushes you away from him. ''Stay away from him, who do you think you are?!'' says the girl and you show her claws. The boy turns around and you see that it's not Deuce at all. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else," you say, apologizing right away. "You're still going to pay for it" says the girl and she lashes out. Suddenly you see the girl standing there, and she looks guilty. ''Don't hit my girl'' you suddenly hear and you open your eyes again. ''Deuce!!'' you shout and you look at him worried. He has a cut on his cheek and is bleeding profusely. The girl meanwhile had quickly run away and you decide to go to the school doctor with Deuce.

When you get to the school doctor, Deuce has to hold a piece of paper to his cheek to stop the bleeding. "Why did you jump in front of it, you will be badly injured again" you say angrily to him. ''Missed you too princess'' says Deuce laughing and he checks if the bleeding has stopped yet. ''You have to hold the paper against it, otherwise the bleeding will never stop'' you say and you take the paper and hold it against his cheek. ''You don't have to worry about me, I'll be fine,'' says Deuce. '' You do realize that you are my boyfriend, I just don't want anything to happen to you '' you say and you give him a hug.