𝑰𝑰𝑰.

THE SORORITY was booming, you could tell which building was throwing the huge bash from a block away due to the line up of cars crowding the street. the sounding bass echoed the housing, big Greek letters decorated outside. the crowd of teens spilling into the lawn, good luck to whoever had to clean the place the next morning.

"definitely Tau Kappa Eta.." the brunette mumbled under her breath, she hated the socialization of parties. If you weren't drunken slurring your words with a group of all years and parting it up, you were in the dark corner, muttering about how embarrassing all of this was under your breath. Indiana tended to be a wall flower at these sort of functions, it's not like she wanted to be a loner.. she just never clicked with people that easily.

"C'mon! out of our comfort zone we go!" cheered Mindy, heading onwards into the noisy sorority.. as if this wasn't right up her alley.

The two entered the scene, instantly being hit with the scent of BO mixed with vodka.. delicious. the first floor was packed, some trickling onto the stairs and of course wandering up the stairs. The one thing about parties that was fun to Indie was stealing photos off the fridge.. Mindy and the other had started a collection of their fake family they'd name. their small dorm fridge was now covered with all sorts of strangers year book photos, birthday dinner group pics, and even random pets. It was definitely their goal to fill it up by the end of the year.

"Let's get drinks!" Mindy suggested, nothing like a good amount of tipsy to start off the night. the girls breaths already leaked of a sweet mango seltzer from earlier.

the two trailed their way, slithering through sticky teens to the beverage table- or what was left of it. "let's seee.." Indie dug through the piles of empty bottles, cans and tossed solo cups. Finding herself a classic bottle of pink whitney.

"aha! some of the good shit!" she cheered.. the alcohol from earlier definitely coursing through her. "Minds!" The girls prideful tone clung to her words, she definitely wouldn't be returning this bottle to the table for the rest of the night.

As the brunette scanned the room her eyes fell upon her roommate, standing with the familiar face of her brother Chad, and another figure beside. wiggling her way through the sea of people once again.

"Look what I fooound!" with the shake of the pink bottle Indie sang her words.

"hey good find! we will be stealing this." The lanky girl yanked the drink out of her roomies hand. "Oh Indie! You remember my brother Chad, right?" the tipsy teen greeted.

"yeah yeah, i remember him" she nodded, tucking the bottle in between her armpit.
"hey!.. Indiiiiana, right?" the face of chad tensed up, finger pointing towards the girl as he rummaged his brain for her name.

"Yep yep. that's me" she nodded once again, awkwardness laced her presence even tipsy it didn't falter her pure social anxiety.
"well it's nice to meet you again, and this here is my boy Ethan" Chad patted the shoulder of his 'boy'.

the addressed teen flashed a thin smile, a few fingers thrown up into a wave.
"Hey" the tipsy girl had nodded back, pure awkwardness leaked from her voice, a match made in hell... two blundering party goers conversing.

"Um you're in that theatre program, right?" the pale teen pointed, swaying his weight from one leg to the other.
"was, swapped for screenwriting" Indiana attempted to keep her eyes fixated on the other but for such a bumbling guy he held such a sharp look.

Ethan's eyes were dark, they were doe like yet he had one of the coldest gazes she had ever laid eyes on. There was something so intriguing about him, he knew so much more than he was letting on and she was determined to figure him out.